QUETTA: In a joint operation with FC, Customs Quetta seized 17 non custom paid (NCP) vehicles at Naukandi worth Rs60 million. Upon directions of Member… Read more
HYDERABAD: Customs Hyderabad has seized 20 tons of smuggled betel nut, which was being transported from Quetta to Karachi in a 10-wheeler truck. Information was… Read more
KARACHI: A division bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi and Justice Mahmood A Khan on Thursday asked the counsel… Read more
KARACHI: Anti-smuggling Organization (ASO) of MCC Preventive Karachi has recovered smuggled LED TVs and assorted tyres worth Rs2.33 million from a dumping place in Saddar… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Intelligence Peshawar has recovered Afghani fresh apples worth millions of rupees from two trucks near Kohat road, Peshawar. Under instructions from Director Intelligence… Read more
KARACHI: Customs SRDP Sost has seized large quantity of Chinese liquor and electronics imported in the garb of CPEC consignments worth Rs20 million. In pursuance… Read more
KARACHI: Office of the Deputy Collector Customs Sukkur has seized 6,000 KGs of betel nut along with a Mazda truck moving from Baluchistan to interior… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Peshawar has foiled a bid to smuggle foreign currency abroad and seized Saudi Riyals and UAE Dirhams worth Rs26 million and arrested one… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Custom’s Anti-Smuggling Organization (ASO), upon a credible information regarding discreet mapping of SITE area Karachi, raided a godown where smuggled/contraband goods mainly betel… Read more
KARACHI: National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Baluchistan has closed the inquiry against officers and officials of Customs Intelligence, Quetta. NAB had initiated a case against Customs… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021