KARACHI: The applicant lawyer who levelled certain allegations against Honorable judge of Customs and Anti Smuggling, Karachi could not be traced despite efforts to trace… Read more
KARACHI: Rejecting the arguments advanced by Tariq Aziz, representative of Pakistan Customs, Port Qasim Collectorate opposing release of a consignment after importer contested assessment order,… Read more
KARACHI: Chairman Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Asim Ahmed and Member Customs Tariq Huda have finalized transfers and postings of BS-21 and BS-20 officer of… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Karachi (I&I Karachi) has lodged an FIR against M/s Mansoor Store Karachi for submitting fake and forged documents to clear… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Quetta has expedited its efforts against smuggling and seized large quantity of Indian Gutka worth millions of rupees from a 10-wheeler truck. On… Read more
KARACHI: Senior Superintendent of Police (East Zone – Investigation-I) has advised Police Station Ferozabad to dispose of the case (Cancelled) lodged against Customs Intelligence and… Read more
KARACHI: As many as a dozen appeals have been filed by Directorate of Intelligence & Investigations (D.I.T) against acquittal of accused in alleged mega scam… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has appointed Abdul Qadir Memon as Chief Collector Enforcement South (OPS). He is moved from the office… Read more
QUETTA: MCC Quetta has expedited its efforts against smuggling and seized foreign origin goods worth Rs22 million in the last one week. On the instructions… Read more
SUKKUR: Directorate of Customs Intelligence and Investigation (Sukkur Region) has seized large quantity of PVC rolls and BOPP Film Rolls worth Rs3.75 million. Information was… Read more
- Morgan Stanley’s Antwerp Management buying Augean Plc for £314.9mn 30-Jul-2021LONDON, UK: Antwerp Management Limited, a newly-incorporated company indirectly owned by funds managed or advised by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Inc.... Continue reading The post Morgan Stanley’s Antwerp Management buying Augean Plc for £314.9mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Heineken assumes control of United Breweries Limited 30-Jul-2021AMSTERDAM, Heineken N.V. has obtained control of United Breweries Limited (UBL) in India following recent acquisition of additional ordinary shares in UBL, taking its... Continue reading The post Heineken assumes control of United Breweries Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Dicker Data to acquire Exceed Group for $68 million 30-Jul-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Dicker Data Limited has entered into a binding Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) to acquire the Exeed Group operating across Australia and... Continue reading The post Dicker Data to acquire Exceed Group for $68 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Magnit starts making ready-to-eat products for convenience stores 30-Jul-2021KRASNODAR, RUSSIA: Magnit PJSC, one of Russia’s leading retailers, started making ready-to-eat products for its convenience stores in Magnit Family... Continue reading The post Magnit starts making ready-to-eat products for convenience stores appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Qatar Holding buys stake in Airtel Africa’s mobile money business 30-Jul-2021LONDON, UK: Qatar Holding LLC, an affiliate of the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA), has agreed a minority stake in Airtel Mobile... Continue reading The post Qatar Holding buys stake in Airtel Africa’s mobile money business appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Morgan Stanley’s Antwerp Management buying Augean Plc for £314.9mn 30-Jul-2021