KARACHI: Tando Muhammad Khan Police has recovered large quantity of chewing tobacco (Maim Puri) material from the official Toyota Hilux (Surf) of Customs Intelligence and… Read more
KARACHI: The continued defiance by incumbent office bearers of All Pakistan Custom Agents Association (APCAA) of orders passed by Director General Trade Organisations (DGTO) and… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Gwadar has foiled an attempt to smuggle narcotics into the country and seized 820Kg of high quality Charas worth Rs180 million. Information was… Read more
KARACHI: In order to plug revenue leakage thr4ough exploitation of loop holes in the system, President of Pakistan has promulgated Tax Laws (Third Amendment) Ordinance,… Read more
MULTAN: Customs Enforcement Multan has seized foreign currency worth Rs2.4 million from a passenger Sabar Husain, which was being smuggled abroad through Air Blue flight… Read more
QUETTA: In a joint operation with FC, Customs Quetta seized 17 non custom paid (NCP) vehicles at Naukandi worth Rs60 million. Upon directions of Member… Read more
KARACHI: Government of Pakistan has appointed veteran Customs Officer Asif Mehmood Jah as Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) for a period of four years. On the… Read more
KARACHI: Utility Stores Corporation (USC) has been found to have sold tons of the imported white sugar in the market instead of selling it to… Read more
KARACHI: In another decision aimed at un-necessary litigation before superior courts by challenging vires of law, Customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh ordered… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), responding to a show cause notice issued by the Federal Tax Ombudsman in a complaint filed by Mr… Read more
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021PHOENIX: Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona (MICA) announced that AM Best affirmed its Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A (Excellent)... Continue reading The post AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: British Gas has agreed to take on the customers of People’s Energy and will ensure that they continue... Continue reading The post British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 20-Sep-2021A major new initiative has been launched by Vodafone Group Plc and ITU, the United Nations’ specialised agency for information... Continue reading The post Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East 20-Sep-2021DUBAI, UAE: Huawei plans to invest $15 million over the next three years in a newly unveiled HUAWEI CLOUD Oasis... Continue reading The post Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Mirriad Advertising, the leading in-content advertising company, has announced a strategic partnership with Influential, the world’s largest influencer... Continue reading The post Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021
- Police recovers hazardous chewing tobacco from official vehicle of I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021
- No APCAA elections on Sept 22 as DGTO re-endorses Sept 14 order 20-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes narcotics worth Rs160 million 20-Sep-2021
- foodpanda making roads safer; organised riding training session 20-Sep-2021
- Pakistani based cricket team claims to win Lanka Premier League, Galle will win LPL this season, feels team owner Nadeem Omar 20-Sep-2021