Emirates SkyCargo is launching a new technical solution for its customers that will enhance user experience and the efficiency of the booking process for cargo… Read more
DLTL to continue, previous claims to be settled soon, current claims to be settled on time: Shaukat Tarin: Deadlines for pending policies to be given… Read more
At its meeting on 20th September 2021, the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) decided to raise the policy rate by 25 basis points to 7.25 percent…. Read more
Karachi: Pak-Qatar Family Takaful Limited (PQFTL) recently signed an agreement with Faysal Funds (Faysal Asset Management Limited) in order to cover lives of their investors… Read more
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has launched a gender mainstreaming policy titled “Banking on Equality: Reducing the Gender Gap in Financial Inclusion”, which aims to reduce… Read more
Islamabad: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is collaborating with Dell Technologies to introduce the industry-first Azure Cloud Computing Services in Pakistan. The latest service will… Read more
President Dr. Arif Alvi to unveil SBP’s Banking on Equality policy on 17th September 2021, at 11:00 am. Banking on Equality policy is SBP’s flagship… Read more
The total liquid foreign reserves held by the country stood at US$ 27,064.9 million on 10-September-2021. The break-up of the foreign reserves position is as… Read more
With the rapid growth in adoption of electronic banking channels, especially amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand from bank and customers for digital financial transactions… Read more
Worst quality of construction irks residents Buyers of properties in Bahria Town Karachi were utterly disappointed after they found the villas and apartments they had… Read more
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Alstom and Plastic Omnium have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to collaborate on the development of high-end... Continue reading The post Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Pernod Ricard has signed an agreement for the acquisition of The Whisky Exchange, a leading spirits online and... Continue reading The post Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Workspace Group announced the exchange of contracts for the disposal of 13-17 Fitzroy Street in Fitzrovia, for a... Continue reading The post Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group 21-Sep-2021TAMPA: Seven Seas Water Group, a multi-national provider of water and wastewater solutions, appointed Henry J. Charrabé as new Chief... Continue reading The post Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Stenprop announced that, effective today, it has changed its name from Stenprop Limited to Industrials REIT Limited, in... Continue reading The post Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021
- Emirates SkyCargo upgrades customers to a seamless booking experience with CargoWise 21-Sep-2021
- DGTO allows APCAA to hold elections as per revised schedule, imposes conditions 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes smuggled goods 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Peshawar seizes pistols and ammunition coming from Afghanistan 21-Sep-2021
- Vehicle and maim puri seized by police did not belong to I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021