Islamabad: Pakistani Telecom Company, Ufone has been awarded Next Generation Mobile Services (NGMS) spectrum by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) as a result of recently held… Read more
President Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry M. Shariq Vohra along with Former Vice President KCCI Muhammad Idrees, who is going to take charge of… Read more
Karachi: In accordance with the health and safety guidelines, Mondelēz Pakistan, one of Pakistan’s leading confectionary companies, has announced the completion of its COVID-19 vaccination… Read more
Worst quality of construction irks residents Buyers of properties in Bahria Town Karachi were utterly disappointed after they found the villas and apartments they had… Read more
KARACHI: A meeting of the Central Selection Board (CSB) to consider promotion of officers from BS-19 to BS-20 and from BS-20 to BS-21 of all… Read more
Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL), signs a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with The City School to offer premium ICT services including telephone and high-speed internet… Read more
The Monetary Policy Committee of SBP will meet on Monday, September 20, 2021 at SBP Karachi to decide about the Monetary Policy. Later on, SBP… Read more
Workers’ remittances continued their strong trend, reaching $2.66 billion in August 2021. This is the sixth consecutive month when inflows recorded around $2.7 billion on… Read more
Karachi: Pakistan International Bulk Terminal (PIBT) has contributed Rs 5.8 billion in FY2020-21 to the national exchequer of which around Rs. 3.7 billion was royalty… Read more
As a result of numerous measures of State Bank of Pakistan and full support of the Government, bank lending for the Government’s flagship markup subsidy… Read more
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Alstom and Plastic Omnium have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to collaborate on the development of high-end... Continue reading The post Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Pernod Ricard has signed an agreement for the acquisition of The Whisky Exchange, a leading spirits online and... Continue reading The post Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Workspace Group announced the exchange of contracts for the disposal of 13-17 Fitzroy Street in Fitzrovia, for a... Continue reading The post Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group 21-Sep-2021TAMPA: Seven Seas Water Group, a multi-national provider of water and wastewater solutions, appointed Henry J. Charrabé as new Chief... Continue reading The post Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Stenprop announced that, effective today, it has changed its name from Stenprop Limited to Industrials REIT Limited, in... Continue reading The post Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021
- Emirates SkyCargo upgrades customers to a seamless booking experience with CargoWise 21-Sep-2021
- DGTO allows APCAA to hold elections as per revised schedule, imposes conditions 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes smuggled goods 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Peshawar seizes pistols and ammunition coming from Afghanistan 21-Sep-2021
- Vehicle and maim puri seized by police did not belong to I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021