PESHAWAR: Industrialists have put off a plan of protest against the provincial government after assurance of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan and clarified that… Read more
KARACHI: A nation wide anti-smuggling crack down is under way on the instructions of Prime Minister Imran khan, who is in Karachi to inaugurate circular… Read more
KARACHI: Arshad Jamal, an office bearer of All Pakistan Customs Agents Association (APCAA) has proposed that Customs Agents Licenses issued in the last five years… Read more
Islamabad: Pakistani Telecom Company, Ufone has been awarded Next Generation Mobile Services (NGMS) spectrum by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) as a result of recently held… Read more
President Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry M. Shariq Vohra along with Former Vice President KCCI Muhammad Idrees, who is going to take charge of… Read more
Karachi: In accordance with the health and safety guidelines, Mondelēz Pakistan, one of Pakistan’s leading confectionary companies, has announced the completion of its COVID-19 vaccination… Read more
Worst quality of construction irks residents Buyers of properties in Bahria Town Karachi were utterly disappointed after they found the villas and apartments they had… Read more
KARACHI: A meeting of the Central Selection Board (CSB) to consider promotion of officers from BS-19 to BS-20 and from BS-20 to BS-21 of all… Read more
Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL), signs a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with The City School to offer premium ICT services including telephone and high-speed internet… Read more
The Monetary Policy Committee of SBP will meet on Monday, September 20, 2021 at SBP Karachi to decide about the Monetary Policy. Later on, SBP… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021