Hyderabad: The King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Program for Charity Works (KAAP), Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) have donated COVID-19 emergency healthcare assistance to the Director… Read more
Ahmed Chinoy Chairman of Pakistan Cloth Merchants Association requested the Government to remove major hindrances which are identified by the Textile Industry in the upcoming… Read more
Her Majesty Queen of Britain’s HM Revenue & Customs has registered Sheikh Muhammad Tariq, renowned Businessmen of Pakistan and Pakistani National Custom Agents for filing… Read more
Mian Anjum Nisar, President- the Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) said that we have to be more responsible to protect our… Read more
Ahmed Chinoy Chairman of Pakistan Cloth Merchants Association requested the Government to resolve the issue of the shortage of fuel in various parts of the… Read more
KARACHI: Chairman Businessmen Group (BMG) & Former President KCCI Siraj Kassam Teli and President KCCI Agha Shahab Ahmed have appealed to the Prime Minister Imran… Read more
ISLAMABAD: The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has constituted a working group of actuaries for the development of Risk Based Capital Regime in… Read more
Karachi: To respond and create awareness around COVID-19, Zong 4G, Pakistan’s leading telecommunication network has partnered with Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation (SIUT), which… Read more
The All Pakistan Petroleum Retailers Association has demanded a detailed probe into nationwide fuel shortage and asked the authorities to fix the responsibility. All the… Read more
The value added textile export sector has reached to the verge of disaster due to severest ever liquidity crisis in the history of Pakistan caused… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021