KARACHI: Government of Pakistan has appointed veteran Customs Officer Asif Mehmood Jah as Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) for a period of four years. On the… Read more
KARACHI: Utility Stores Corporation (USC) has been found to have sold tons of the imported white sugar in the market instead of selling it to… Read more
KARACHI: In another decision aimed at un-necessary litigation before superior courts by challenging vires of law, Customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh ordered… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), responding to a show cause notice issued by the Federal Tax Ombudsman in a complaint filed by Mr… Read more
QUETTA: A high level meeting; attended by the representatives of Customs, Police, Intelligence Bureau, Frontier Constabulary (FC) and ISI; has planned a joint operation against… Read more
KARACHI: The Regulator of Trade Organizations taking notice of complaints against All Pakistan Customs Clearing Agents Association has ordered suspension of the elections. In a… Read more
Worst quality of construction irks residents Buyers of properties in Bahria Town Karachi were utterly disappointed after they found the villas and apartments they had… Read more
KARACHI: Customs and law enforcement/intelligence agencies have agreed to adopt the collective strategy and effectively coordinate with each other in the national interest to counter… Read more
KARACHI: All Pakistan Welding Electrode Association (APWEA) has sought indulgence of FBR authorities in curbing smuggling and sale of welding electrodes in the country. In… Read more
QUETTA: A divisional level border management Task force meeting on Anti-Smuggling is also scheduled to be held on Tuesday, i.e. 14.09.2021, at MCC Quetta. Representatives… Read more
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Alstom and Plastic Omnium have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to collaborate on the development of high-end... Continue reading The post Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Pernod Ricard has signed an agreement for the acquisition of The Whisky Exchange, a leading spirits online and... Continue reading The post Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Workspace Group announced the exchange of contracts for the disposal of 13-17 Fitzroy Street in Fitzrovia, for a... Continue reading The post Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group 21-Sep-2021TAMPA: Seven Seas Water Group, a multi-national provider of water and wastewater solutions, appointed Henry J. Charrabé as new Chief... Continue reading The post Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Stenprop announced that, effective today, it has changed its name from Stenprop Limited to Industrials REIT Limited, in... Continue reading The post Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021
- Emirates SkyCargo upgrades customers to a seamless booking experience with CargoWise 21-Sep-2021
- DGTO allows APCAA to hold elections as per revised schedule, imposes conditions 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes smuggled goods 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Peshawar seizes pistols and ammunition coming from Afghanistan 21-Sep-2021
- Vehicle and maim puri seized by police did not belong to I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021