KARACHI: Federal Cabinet on Thursday rejected a proposal of its Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) to import cotton and sugar from India, which would undermine PM… Read more
Messages Pakistan, after a period of economic instability is finally entering an era of sustainable economic growth. This shift has been brought about through… Read more
KARACHI: One Imran Khan, an employee at PRAL Data Center in Custom House Karachi, is diagnosed with COVID-19 creating a sense of fear among the… Read more
ISLAMABAD: Imran Khan has announced tax amnesty scheme for real estate and construction sector allowing people to invest their black money in the construction sector… Read more
KARACHI: The latest statement of Prime Minister Imran Khan that a Customs Collector was making Rs700 million per month has been widely criticized; even some… Read more
KARACHI: Despite lapse of 14 months, Prime Minister Imran Khan is still faced with grave economic, political and foreign policy challenges, as anti-Pakistan and anti-democratic… Read more
BEIJING: Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan held a series of meetings with the Chairpersons and CEOs of top-ranking Chinese Companies on 8 October 2019…. Read more
ISLAMABAD: The National Economic Council (NEC) meeting chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan has approved GDP growth target of 4% along with sectoral growth of… Read more
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan Tuesday chaired meeting of the Federal Cabinet at Prime Minister’s Office which approved the asset Declaration Scheme, 2019 besides discussing… Read more
Imran Khan may not have ever imagined that ruling Pakistan is so difficult as from the first day in Prime Minister’s office, the cricketer turned… Read more
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Alstom and Plastic Omnium have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to collaborate on the development of high-end... Continue reading The post Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Pernod Ricard has signed an agreement for the acquisition of The Whisky Exchange, a leading spirits online and... Continue reading The post Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Workspace Group announced the exchange of contracts for the disposal of 13-17 Fitzroy Street in Fitzrovia, for a... Continue reading The post Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group 21-Sep-2021TAMPA: Seven Seas Water Group, a multi-national provider of water and wastewater solutions, appointed Henry J. Charrabé as new Chief... Continue reading The post Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Stenprop announced that, effective today, it has changed its name from Stenprop Limited to Industrials REIT Limited, in... Continue reading The post Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021
- Emirates SkyCargo upgrades customers to a seamless booking experience with CargoWise 21-Sep-2021
- DGTO allows APCAA to hold elections as per revised schedule, imposes conditions 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes smuggled goods 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Peshawar seizes pistols and ammunition coming from Afghanistan 21-Sep-2021
- Vehicle and maim puri seized by police did not belong to I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021