HYDERABAD: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Sukkur Range has seized large quantity of Indian origin medicines, which had been smuggled into the country from Afghanistan. Information… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Tyre Importers and Dealers Association (PTIDA) has demanded immediate removal of regulatory duty on tyres. A delegation of PTIDA visited Federation of Pakistan… Read more
KARACHI: A bench of Supreme Court of Pakistan heard an appeal filed by Directorate of Transit Trade, Pakistan Customs impugning a judgment by High Court… Read more
KARACHI: An appeal filed by Pakistan Customs, Directorate of Afghan Transit Trade, Karachi against an order of Custom’s Appellate bench of High Court of Sindh… Read more
KARACHI: The Afghan Transit Trade (ATT) through Wagah border will be made safe and secure with the installation of latest scanning gadgets by July 2020,… Read more
KARACHI: The Directorate General of Transit Trade , Pakistan Customs has filed an appeal before Supreme Court of Pakistan assailing judgment of Custom Appellate bench… Read more
KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh allowed a petition filed by Faisal Arif Ltd, importer of Sugar meant for destination in… Read more
KARACHI: In order to effectively control smuggling on sustainable basis, the government has decided to transform Customs Intelligence & Investigation into an independent authority to… Read more
KARACHI: Customs authorities with the assistance of TPL Tracker Company recovered a hijacked consignment of Afghan transit trade and arrested one person. The driver of… Read more
KARACHI: Director General Transit Trade Ashraf Ali has advised his team to keep a watchful eye on the Afghanistan-bound import and clearance of chemicals so… Read more
- Option plans to obtain Helium certification by mid-January 2022 02-Dec-2021LEUVEN, BELGIUM: Crescent N.V. announced that Option, a brand of Crescent, aims to become a third-party manufacturer of Helium hotspots... Continue reading The post Option plans to obtain Helium certification by mid-January 2022 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn 02-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: abrdn Plc plans to acquire 100 per cent of the UK’s leading subscription-based investment platform interactive investor Limited... Continue reading The post abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles 02-Dec-2021MOSCOW, RUSSIA: Severstal, one of the world’s largest vertically integrated steel and mining companies, has signed a binding agreement with... Continue reading The post Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project 02-Dec-2021Construction projects are one of the most common things people do to their homes. It’s not uncommon for someone to... Continue reading The post Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities 02-Dec-2021LUXEMBOURG: Majorel Group Luxembourg has entered a new country – Croatia – further extending its nearshore delivery capabilities in the... Continue reading The post Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Option plans to obtain Helium certification by mid-January 2022 02-Dec-2021
- 13 BS-19 officers promoted to BS-20; two officers were not 03-Dec-2021
- Pakistan Customs Service officers promoted to BS-21 02-Dec-2021
- Customs Quetta recovers smuggled goods worth Rs60 million 02-Dec-2021
- FTO directs FBR to take action against officers/officials, special audit in steel smelters case 02-Dec-2021
- MMBL Registers Record Growth in M-Wallets to retain top slot in the Microfinancing Industry 02-Dec-2021