QUETTA: Customs I&I Quetta has seized 8,000 liters of smuggled diesel worth Rs0.94 million, which was being transported in a Hino truck. The value of… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has lodged an FIR against M/s Bin Bakar Enterprises and other accomplices for mis-declaring quantity, value and description of imported goods… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Gwadar hs foiled an attempt to smuggle large quantity of foreign origin steel bars and Irani diesel at Panjgor. In the last two… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has rescinded all circulars and instructions previously issued on the matter of foreign remittances exemption. In Pakistan taxation or… Read more
The FBR collected Rs 135 billion in taxes from the tobacco sector during the financial year 2020-21, Rs 18 billion more than the tax collected… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified transfers and posting of Pakistan Customs Service (PCS) officers of BS-21 and BS-20 officers with immediate effect…. Read more
KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) discharged a contempt of court notice issued against Deputy Collector (Appraisement) West after he… Read more
In order to provide further investment and financing opportunities to non-resident Pakistanis (NRPs), SBP has allowed direct investment through the rupee based Roshan Digital Accounts… Read more
Karachi: A Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL)-led consortium has been awarded Offshore Block 5 in Abu Dhabi’s second competitive exploration block bid round. Offshore Block 5… Read more
Karachi (PR) President Karachi Customs Agents Association Mr. Wasiq Hussain Khan informed through press release that the Director General, Directorate General of Reforms & Automation… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021