Mian Anjum Nisar says low markup must to make industry competitive. Demanding competitive interest rate at neighboring countries’ level, the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of… Read more
KARACHI: The applicant lawyer who levelled certain allegations against Honorable judge of Customs and Anti Smuggling, Karachi could not be traced despite efforts to trace… Read more
FORT WORTH, Texas: Metals Acquisition Corp. announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 25,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The… Read more
MINNEAPOLIS: The Scottsdale Institute (SI), a not-for-profit, executive-membership organization of leading healthcare systems, announced that SI’s Board of Directors has promoted Janet Guptill, FACHE to… Read more
KARACHI: The industries of Sindh particularly of Karachi are highly aggrieved and perturbed by the controversial move of the Sindh Government to increase Minimum Wage… Read more
Karachi: Pak-Qatar Takaful recently signed an agreement with Mutex Systems for VDI Solution by Sangfor. With this solution, users can access their desktops virtually from… Read more
Karachi: Overseas Investors Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OICCI), the collective body of top 200 foreign investors in Pakistan, released the results of its latest… Read more
KARACHI: At its meeting on 27th July 2021, the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) decided to maintain the policy rate… Read more
Islamabad: Pakistan’s largest Digital Bank, Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) announced its financial results for the first half of the fiscal year ending June 30,… Read more
KARACHI: Rejecting the arguments advanced by Tariq Aziz, representative of Pakistan Customs, Port Qasim Collectorate opposing release of a consignment after importer contested assessment order,… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021