QUETTA: Customs I&I Quetta has seized 8,000 liters of smuggled diesel worth Rs0.94 million, which was being transported in a Hino truck. The value of… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Quetta, with the assistance of Police, foiled an attempt to smuggle large quantity of smuggled Irani diesel at Qalat. Customs staff at Lakpas… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Quetta has seized non-custom-paid vehicles and an oil tanker loaded with Irani diesel, and arrested four persons as the anti-smuggling drive gains momentum…. Read more
QUETTA: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Quetta has recovered 139,000 liters of smuggled diesel of Iran origin from several vehicles, which was being transported to various… Read more
KARACHI: The doors for getting the vehicles having concealed cavities used for smuggling, were closed by a customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh… Read more
KARACHI: Hearing a constitution petition filed by one Bacha Khan, owner of a Hino truck impounded for allegedly carrying smuggled diesel, an appellate bench of… Read more
KARACHI: Anti-smuggling organization (ASO) of MCC Preventive Karachi has seized 48,000 liters of smuggled diesel oil loaded in a Hino tanker, and lodged FIR against… Read more
QUETTA: MCC Quetta (Preventive) and MCC Hyderabad jointly initiated a crackdown against illegal fuel stations at Jaffarabad –Jaccoabad High way and recovered 75000 liters foreign origin… Read more
KARACHI: Anti-Smuggling Organization (ASO) of MCC Preventive has seized smuggled goods worth Rs4.732 million. Information was passed through Deputy Collector Muhammad Faisal about the movement… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Quetta has seized large quantity of foreign origin smuggled goods, which were being transported to interior country. Information was received through Collector Ashraf… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021