GWADAR: Customs Gwadar has foiled an attempt to smuggle large quantity of narcotics into the country. Based on information, Gwadar Customs raided two separate spots… Read more
HYDERABAD: The Collectorate of Customs, Hyderabad has initiated a crackdown against all kinds of smuggled / contrabands goods and narcotics. Hectic efforts were made doing… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Preventive Karachi conducted a significant operation in the vicinity of Keti Bandar and successfully recovered 7.7 Kgs (Gross weight) of Meth Crystal amounting… Read more
GWADAR: The Marine Squad of Customs Gwadar has recovered large quantity of narcotics from an anchored boat at Jeewani. The value of the seized narcotics… Read more
QUETTA: Pakistan Customs officials destroyed smuggled and contraband goods worth around Rs4 billion in a ceremony in the presence of officials of various agencies working… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Quetta has sized large quantity of smuggled cloth and narcotics along with the transporting vehicle at Noshki check post. Chief collector Enforcement Quetta… Read more
HYDERABAD: Recently, the Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation-FBR (Customs) Regional office Hyderabad was tasked to focus and to intensify efforts to abort any such attempt… Read more
KARACHI: Chairman Businessmen Group (BMG) & Former President Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KCCI) Siraj Kassam Teli has appreciated Chief Minister Sindh Syed Murad… Read more
KARACHI: The staff posted at Drug Enforcement Cell (DEC), MCC JIAP, Karachi, effected a seizure of 225 grams heroin powder, which was concealed in a… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Intelligence Peshawar has foiled an attempt to transport narcotics and recovered sizeable amount of contraband from a vehicle near Noshehra. Under instructions from… Read more
- abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn 02-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: abrdn Plc plans to acquire 100 per cent of the UK’s leading subscription-based investment platform interactive investor Limited... Continue reading The post abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles 02-Dec-2021MOSCOW, RUSSIA: Severstal, one of the world’s largest vertically integrated steel and mining companies, has signed a binding agreement with... Continue reading The post Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project 02-Dec-2021Construction projects are one of the most common things people do to their homes. It’s not uncommon for someone to... Continue reading The post Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities 02-Dec-2021LUXEMBOURG: Majorel Group Luxembourg has entered a new country – Croatia – further extending its nearshore delivery capabilities in the... Continue reading The post Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Green Landscaping Group buys Hermansen Maskin AS 02-Dec-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Green Landscaping Group has acquired Hermansen Maskin AS, which strengthens its market position in Norway. The acquisition of... Continue reading The post Green Landscaping Group buys Hermansen Maskin AS appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn 02-Dec-2021
- Pakistan Customs Service officers promoted to BS-21 02-Dec-2021
- Customs Quetta recovers smuggled goods worth Rs60 million 02-Dec-2021
- FTO directs FBR to take action against officers/officials, special audit in steel smelters case 02-Dec-2021
- MMBL Registers Record Growth in M-Wallets to retain top slot in the Microfinancing Industry 02-Dec-2021
- UNDP and National Incubation Center Lahore host Innovators in Plastic Waste Recycling at SolutionsFest 2.0 02-Dec-2021