KARACHI: Customs Intelligence and Investigation (Karachi I&I) has seized large quantity of smuggled goods and non-duty-paid vehicles worth Rs64.9 million in the week ended September… Read more
QUETTA: A divisional level border management Task force meeting on Anti-Smuggling is also scheduled to be held on Tuesday, i.e. 14.09.2021, at MCC Quetta. Representatives… Read more
PESHAWAR: Chief Collector Enforcement North has assigned staff of 161 officials to the newly created MCC D.I Khan Enforcement. The transferred staff include Superintendents, Inspectors,… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Karachi (I&I Karachi) has lodged five FIRs against several companies/investor of Karachi Export Processing Zone (KEPZ), while officials and officers… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Quetta has seized various smuggled goods along with the transporting vehicles, as the authorities have expedited the anti-smuggling drive. In two separate cases… Read more
HYDERABAD: Customs Intelligence and Investigation (I&I) Sukkur Region has seized 138kg of Hashish valuing Rs17 million from a Mazda Truck at Sabzi Mandi Sukkur. An… Read more
KARACHI: Elimination and smuggling and the subsequent realization of revenue is at the heart of PM Imran Khan Administration’s economic policy. Soon after taking the… Read more
KARACHI: Chief Collector Enforcement South has replaced the entire Anti-Smuggling Organization (ASO) team of MCC Preventive Karachi, which the officials term a serious blow to… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Preventive Gaddani recovered large quantity of smuggled betel nut and footwear from a trailer-laden-container at Khurkhera. The value of the seized goods and… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Quetta has seized large quantity of smuggled goods and lodged two separate FIRs against various accused. Information was received to… Read more
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021Financial distress at Evergrande has brought jitters in Emerging Market bonds — however, fortunately most of the impacts are limited... Continue reading The post Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares 23-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Inventiva, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, has completed sales of 2.083 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) pursuant to the... Continue reading The post Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition 23-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Hexatronic Group AB has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of Data Center Systems (DCS),... Continue reading The post Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Kromek Group has received a contract worth up to $1.6m from a US federal entity for the Group’s... Continue reading The post Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: PetroNeft Resources, an oil & gas exploration and production company operating in the Tomsk Oblast, Russian Federation, announced... Continue reading The post PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes smuggled goods worth Rs130mn 23-Sep-2021
- KCCI Managing Committee unanimously elects Office Bearers for 2021-22 23-Sep-2021
- SHC disposes of suits setting Customs free to proceed with SCNs 23-Sep-2021
- OMCs warned to remove smuggled goods from outlets 23-Sep-2021
- I&I Karachi seizes smuggled goods and vehicles worth Rs64.8mn 23-Sep-2021