KARACHI: Six clearing agents and an importer were acquitted by Special Custom’s court while show cause notice was issued against Investigating Officer (IO) for defective… Read more
KARACHI: Taking notice of a complaint filed by one Nizamuddin Khaskheli , owner of an imported Toyota Double Cabin that officials of Customs Intelligence &… Read more
KARACHI: Taking notice in an application filed by one One Muhammad Anwar who brought in some electronic items within permissible limit but was allegedly tortured… Read more
KARACHI: The Custom department was restrained from arresting a Principal Appraiser, accused of collusion with importer, fabricating fake documents etc. A bench of Sindh High… Read more
KARACHI: The Special Judge, Customs, Excise and Taxation on Monday extended physical remand of two accused arrested by Pakistan Customs on charge of firing at… Read more
KARACHI: The Control of Narcotic Substances (CNS) headed by Ubaid Hamza adjourned hearing of a opium smuggling case till Sept 05 as Investigating Officer (IO)… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate General of Intelligence & Investigation – FBR has notified transfers and postings of appraising officer (AO), intelligence officers (IO) and sepoys of Directorate… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate of Customs Intelligence, Multan has notified transfers and postings of Intelligence Officers (IO) and sepoys of the Directorate. IO Irshad Ali from FIU… Read more
KARACHI: The High Court of Sindh (SHC) has barred Customs from taking an action against M/s United Marine Agency Pvt Ltd, its employees in pursuance… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Peshawar has lodged FIR against several persons including Afghan national for being involved in un-authorized export of fertilizers to Afghanistan. According to details,… Read more
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021Financial distress at Evergrande has brought jitters in Emerging Market bonds — however, fortunately most of the impacts are limited... Continue reading The post Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares 23-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Inventiva, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, has completed sales of 2.083 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) pursuant to the... Continue reading The post Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition 23-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Hexatronic Group AB has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of Data Center Systems (DCS),... Continue reading The post Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Kromek Group has received a contract worth up to $1.6m from a US federal entity for the Group’s... Continue reading The post Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: PetroNeft Resources, an oil & gas exploration and production company operating in the Tomsk Oblast, Russian Federation, announced... Continue reading The post PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021
- KCCI Managing Committee unanimously elects Office Bearers for 2021-22 23-Sep-2021
- SHC disposes of suits setting Customs free to proceed with SCNs 23-Sep-2021
- OMCs warned to remove smuggled goods from outlets 23-Sep-2021
- I&I Karachi seizes smuggled goods and vehicles worth Rs64.8mn 23-Sep-2021
- IPRE Karachi seizes consignment of counterfeit empty bottles of known brands 22-Sep-2021