LAHORE: The medical suppliers have hailed an interim order passed by a single judge of Lahore High Court in a writ petition filed by 45… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has lodged 2 FIRs against a certain group of people for submitting fake/bogus pay orders of differential amount of duty and… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Port Qasim has detected gross mis-declaration of imported goods by M/s Amreli Steels Limited, which would have caused a significant revenue loss if… Read more
KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi and Justice Abdul Malik Gaddi on Friday restrained collection… Read more
LAHORE: Khaqan Babar. Special Judge Customs, Taxation and Anti-smuggling, Lahore allowing an acquittal application under section 265-K exonerated applicant/petitioner Muhammad Kamal Subhani. The applicant was… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has detected revenue evasion of Rs8.2 million, and booked several accused for evasion of duties and taxes through submission of fake… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has booked an importer and clearing agent for evasion of duties and taxes through submission of fake and forged documents showing… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Adjudication has penalized M/s Sigma Industries (Pvt) Ltd for attempting to evade government revenue through mis-declaring description of imported goods. M/s. Sigma Industries… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has lodged an FIR against M/s M.I Traders and several others for gross evasion of government revenue through submitting fake and… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified three-month suspension of a principal appraiser and three appraising officers of MCC Port Qasim for their… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021