HYDERABAD: The Collectorate of Customs, Hyderabad has initiated a crackdown against all kinds of smuggled / contrabands goods and narcotics. Hectic efforts were made doing… Read more
KARACH: Chief Collector Wajid Ali chaired a meeting at Custom House Karachi to discuss the progress of auction in Appraisement South and to finalize the… Read more
The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry’s Businessmen Panel, while strongly reacting to increase in electricity base tariff by Rs 1.39 per unit… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has assigned additional task of In-charge Integrity Management Cell, in addition of his current responsibilities as Director General Customs… Read more
Lahore: Recognizing Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) as the backbone for economic activity in Pakistan, the European Union hosted a business forum to discuss strategies for… Read more
Karachi: Jazz has been bestowed the ‘Best Taxpaying Company’ award under the large taxpayers category (largest withholding agent nationwide) at the inaugural Taxpayer Recognition Awards… Read more
The fastest growing smartphone brand in Pakistan and around the world, realme has a few surprises up its sleeves. Recently, realme became the bestselling smartphone… Read more
Towards digitization of payments and receipts in the corporate sector, SBP has now made it mandatory for its regulated entities (REs) including banks, microfinance banks,… Read more
The State Bank of Pakistan will remain closed on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 (i.e. 12th Rabi-ul-Awal, 1443 A.H.) on the occasion of Eid Milad-un-Nabi (Sallallahu… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021