KARACHI: Director General Intelligence & Investigations, Pakistan Customs submitted compliance report to Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) in respect of Principal Appraiser (PA) Dost Muhammad who… Read more
KARACHI: Abdullah Farrukh was elected Chairman All Pakistan Shipping Association (ASAP) while Omair Qayyum Lodgi and Abdul Rauf were elected Senior Vice Chairman and Vice… Read more
KARACHI: In response Karachi Chamber’s concerns expressed over Amendment in tax laws through Tax Laws (Third Amendment) Ordinance 2021, Federal Minister for Finance & Revenue… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Appraisement South has extended the date in the implementation of entry of empty containers in terminal electronically only through WeBOC system till November… Read more
HYDERABAD: ASO of Customs Hyderabad has seized 120 KG of high grade opium, as the authorities are pursuing a rigorous anti-smuggling drive. Value of the… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), as mandated under law, has taken strict action against the forex hoarding, illegal sale/purchase and smuggling. There were intelligence reports… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021