KARACHI: Customs Intelligence & Investigation Karachi (I&I Karachi) has recovered large quantity of mobile phones, tablets and smartwatches from vehicles of TCS Courier Company. Information… Read more
KARACHI: National Exchequer suffered a loss of Rs7.58 billion in last 16 months as the local mobile phone assemblers are misclassifying their imports to avoid… Read more
KARACHI: Justice Aftab Ahmed Gorar of High Court of Sindh (SHC) on Monday dismissed an appeal filed by Pakistan Customs against accused Umer Khan s/o… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Jinnah International Airport (JIAP), Karachi has detected a scam wherein a passenger Muhammad Umer S/o Mehmood Akhtar misused data of incoming passengers from… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified to release smuggled mobile phones, which were seized or voluntary presented to the Customs authorities, on… Read more
KARACHI : An appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi and Justice Zulfiqar Ahmed Khan hearing a constitution petition… Read more
By Mashhud KARACHI: Directorate of Customs Valuation Karachi has notified the Customs values of mobile phone devices for the purpose of assessment of duty and… Read more
KARACHI: Tariq Khosa, link judge for Special Customs Court Karachi on Monday admitted an accused in betel nuts smuggling case to bail against a solvent… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan has decided to block all new mobile phones – brought into the country through illegal means – by year end as the federal… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Preventive has booked one Taj Mohammad for attempting to transport smuggled and non-duty paid goods to Karachi from Quetta and recovered smuggled… Read more
- Option plans to obtain Helium certification by mid-January 2022 02-Dec-2021LEUVEN, BELGIUM: Crescent N.V. announced that Option, a brand of Crescent, aims to become a third-party manufacturer of Helium hotspots... Continue reading The post Option plans to obtain Helium certification by mid-January 2022 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn 02-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: abrdn Plc plans to acquire 100 per cent of the UK’s leading subscription-based investment platform interactive investor Limited... Continue reading The post abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles 02-Dec-2021MOSCOW, RUSSIA: Severstal, one of the world’s largest vertically integrated steel and mining companies, has signed a binding agreement with... Continue reading The post Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project 02-Dec-2021Construction projects are one of the most common things people do to their homes. It’s not uncommon for someone to... Continue reading The post Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities 02-Dec-2021LUXEMBOURG: Majorel Group Luxembourg has entered a new country – Croatia – further extending its nearshore delivery capabilities in the... Continue reading The post Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Option plans to obtain Helium certification by mid-January 2022 02-Dec-2021
- 13 BS-19 officers promoted to BS-20; two officers were not 03-Dec-2021
- Pakistan Customs Service officers promoted to BS-21 02-Dec-2021
- Customs Quetta recovers smuggled goods worth Rs60 million 02-Dec-2021
- FTO directs FBR to take action against officers/officials, special audit in steel smelters case 02-Dec-2021
- MMBL Registers Record Growth in M-Wallets to retain top slot in the Microfinancing Industry 02-Dec-2021