KARACHI: Customs Preventive Karachi has renewed crackdown against smuggled betel nuts in Karachi, and seized large quantity of smuggled betel nut in two weeks. On… Read more
KARACHI: Principal Appraiser Directorate I&I Karachi, Syed Irshad Ali Shah has identified loopholes, irregularities and illegalities in the prevailing system of security of the premises…. Read more
KARACHI: MCC Preventive Karachi has redistributed work among Additional Collectors with immediate effect. Additional Collector HQ-1 Omar Shafique is assigned Administration, Establishment & Confidential, DEC… Read more
HYDERABAD: Customs Hyderabad has seized 20 tons of smuggled betel nut, which was being transported from Quetta to Karachi in a 10-wheeler truck. Information was… Read more
KARACHI: On the directives of Collector Preventive Saquif Saeed, Additional Collector Haroon Malik has formed three teams led by Assistant Collector Shafiullah to arrested the… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Gujranwala has seized large quantity of smuggled goods including betel nut. The value of the seized goods is Rs40 million…. Read more
LAHORE: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Lahore has seized a train-bogie full of smuggled goods, which had been transported from Karachi to Lahore. Information received through… Read more
KARACHI: The Anti Smuggling Organization (ASO) of Pakistan Customs, Preventive was restrained from taking any coercive action against Global Textile & Towel Corporation and Messers… Read more
KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh expressed annoyance over alleged harassment of directors of Popular Juice Industries Private Limited. The bench… Read more
KARACHI: ASO of MCC Preventive Karachi has lodged an FIR against owner of M/s Popular Fruit Juices and others. ASO had recovered large quantity of… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021