KARACHI: MCC Hyderabad has announced DTRE approval to M/s Power Cement Limited. UTrade Logistics represented M/s Power Cement. Collector MCC Hyderabad allowed total quantity of… Read more
LAHORE: The Anti-Smuggling Organization of Customs Preventive Lahore has seized large quantity of smuggled goods and non-custom-paid vehicles worth Rs1.08 billion in first two months… Read more
QUETTA: In a recent crackdown against the menace of smuggled Iranian diesel, the Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation-Customs, Quetta during the first two month of… Read more
Karachi: Pakistan International Bulk Terminal (PIBT) has contributed Rs 5.8 billion in FY2020-21 to the national exchequer of which around Rs. 3.7 billion was royalty… Read more
KARACHI: A petition seeking directions to allow amendment in Import General Manifest (IGM) replacing the name of original consignee who is a defaulter to the… Read more
KARACHI: The All Pakistan Customs Agents Association (APCAA) was asked to hold its elections in a transparent manner with opportunity of participation to all members… Read more
PESHAWAR: Chief Collector Enforcement North has assigned staff of 161 officials to the newly created MCC D.I Khan Enforcement. The transferred staff include Superintendents, Inspectors,… Read more
KARACHI: Appraisement South has started conducting online hearings in respect of the review requests pertaining to Assessment Group V to promote faceless interaction with traders…. Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021