KARACHI: The Anti-Smuggling Organization (ASO) Hyderabad is found to be involved selling seized and confiscated contraband items in the market causing loss to the national… Read more
KARACHI: The Covid-19 vaccination drive at Customs House Karachi continued for the second day and as many as 240 Customs employees were vaccinated. On the… Read more
Marking the tenth anniversary of the Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) and to drive more collaborations on disabilities inclusion in South Asia, GSMA and Facebook… Read more
CNG industry informed Energy Minister on Thursday that 100 mmcfd LNG import would led to reduction in annual import bill of Rs 80 billion. In… Read more
Karachi: IBM (NYSE: IBM) and GBM Pakistan (Private) Limited (GBM Pakistan), an IBM Business Partner, today announced that Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan (Honda Pakistan) has… Read more
KARACHI: Pre-admission notices were issued for May 28 by a custom appellate bench of High Court of Sindh in a petition filed by Muhammad Zubair… Read more
KARACHI: The world is celebrating International Tea Day. Speaking on the occasion, Muhammad Aman Paracha Chairman, Pakistan Tea Association, said, “Pakistan Tea Association basically plays… Read more
- 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About 04-Dec-2021Real estate investing is a term used to describe a range of different types of investing in real estate. Property... Continue reading The post 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain 03-Dec-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Adthink (ENXTPA:ALADM), the French specialist in smart digital advertising, and American publisher of marketing applications, Atayen have joined... Continue reading The post Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft 03-Dec-2021SAINT-CLOUD, FRANCE: In the presence of the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron, and Sheikh Mohammed ben Zayed Al... Continue reading The post United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn 03-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: 3i Infrastructure has agreed to acquire the stake in ESVAGT owned by its co-investor AMP Capital for £268 million, a bourse... Continue reading The post 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Entra acquires office properties developer Oslo Areal for NOK13.5bn 03-Dec-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Entra ASA has entered into a binding agreement with Gjensidige Forsikring ASA and AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB to acquire 100 %... Continue reading The post Entra acquires office properties developer Oslo Areal for NOK13.5bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About 04-Dec-2021
- Importers, agents booked for importing vehicles on fake documents 04-Dec-2021
- Pakistan’s Liquid Foreign Reserves Position 03-Dec-2021
- Imported consignments of Abdullah Jan & Sons, Dewan Mushtaq Trade Ltd released on payment of differential 03-Dec-2021
- Bituminous manufacturers granted due exemption after FTO intervention 03-Dec-2021
- 13 BS-19 officers promoted to BS-20; two officers were not 03-Dec-2021