KARACHI: The Sindh High Court has quashed the FIR lodged against M/s Reliable Associates by R&D Appraisement West for taking undue advantage of SRO 670(I)/2013… Read more
KARACHI: Abdullah Zaki, president, Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) has urged the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) to simplify the income tax return…. Read more
KARACHI: The probationary period of Inland Revenue Service (IRS) officers of BS-17 has been terminated after qualifying FPOE from the immediate effect, a notification issued… Read more
KARACHI: The Human Resource Management Wing has approved the requests of the following officers for applying ‘Taxation policy and management 2015’ program. However, they will… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue has nominated its officers for the course of ‘utilization of the World Trade Organization (WTO) agreement for trade and… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has issued a list of nominations of its officers for PH.D program in Public Policy (PP) at KDI School… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has provided new prescribed format to candidates while applying for the request program. As per circular, new prescribed format… Read more
KARACHI: Model Customs Collectorate of Appraisement (West) has said that all pending inquiry proceedings against customs officials should be completed within two weeks. According to… Read more
KARACHI: The Customs Appellate Tribunal, Karachi has struck down conversion of provisional determination of Customs values of PVC flex banners sheets into final determination of… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Customs has fixed customs values for iron or non-alloy steel, wire rod low/high carbon (draw quality) to reflect the current prices as prevailing… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021