Lahore: In order to create a favourable business environment, Punjab Revenue Authority decided to provide reduction in sales tax being charged on commissions for home… Read more
KARACHI: The Customs & Sales Tax Practitioner’s Association (CSPA) requested to Chief Justice of Pakistan and Chief Justice of High Court of Sindh to “take… Read more
KARACHI: Sindh High Court closed the doors for those petitioners/applicants/ accused who challenges registration of FIR of which the trial court i.e. Special Court for… Read more
KARACHI: The sale of goods through online market place is proposed to be brought into the sales tax net by deeming the online market place… Read more
KARACHI: Seven identical Special Custom Reference Applications (SCRA’s) filed by two collectorates of Pakistan Customs filed through Iqbal M. Khurram Advocate were dismissed by a… Read more
KARACHI: Hearing a constitution petition filed by Aachee Garments (pvt) Ltd against Sales Tax authorities, an appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising… Read more
KARACHI: Five identical petitions filed by different companies including Sahib Din Logistics, SS Corporation, Syed Murtaza Ali Jaffery, Syed Mehdi Abbas Jaffery and Syed Aqeel… Read more
Karachi: The Overseas Investors Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OICCI) submitted comprehensive Taxation Proposals for the Federal Budget 2021-22 which highlight various measures required to… Read more
KARACHI: Pre-admission notices were issued for March 18 to the Chairman FBR, Member (Sales Tax-Policy) and Commissioner Sales Tax in a petition filed by M/S… Read more
The All Pakistan CNG Association (APCNGA) on Monday said the government is promoting CNG to reduce urban pollution, cut oil import bill and increase employment…. Read more
- Option plans to obtain Helium certification by mid-January 2022 02-Dec-2021LEUVEN, BELGIUM: Crescent N.V. announced that Option, a brand of Crescent, aims to become a third-party manufacturer of Helium hotspots... Continue reading The post Option plans to obtain Helium certification by mid-January 2022 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn 02-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: abrdn Plc plans to acquire 100 per cent of the UK’s leading subscription-based investment platform interactive investor Limited... Continue reading The post abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles 02-Dec-2021MOSCOW, RUSSIA: Severstal, one of the world’s largest vertically integrated steel and mining companies, has signed a binding agreement with... Continue reading The post Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project 02-Dec-2021Construction projects are one of the most common things people do to their homes. It’s not uncommon for someone to... Continue reading The post Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities 02-Dec-2021LUXEMBOURG: Majorel Group Luxembourg has entered a new country – Croatia – further extending its nearshore delivery capabilities in the... Continue reading The post Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Option plans to obtain Helium certification by mid-January 2022 02-Dec-2021
- 13 BS-19 officers promoted to BS-20; two officers were not 03-Dec-2021
- Pakistan Customs Service officers promoted to BS-21 02-Dec-2021
- Customs Quetta recovers smuggled goods worth Rs60 million 02-Dec-2021
- FTO directs FBR to take action against officers/officials, special audit in steel smelters case 02-Dec-2021
- MMBL Registers Record Growth in M-Wallets to retain top slot in the Microfinancing Industry 02-Dec-2021