KARACHI: The sale of goods through online market place is proposed to be brought into the sales tax net by deeming the online market place… Read more
KARACHI: Seven identical Special Custom Reference Applications (SCRA’s) filed by two collectorates of Pakistan Customs filed through Iqbal M. Khurram Advocate were dismissed by a… Read more
KARACHI: Hearing a constitution petition filed by Aachee Garments (pvt) Ltd against Sales Tax authorities, an appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising… Read more
KARACHI: Five identical petitions filed by different companies including Sahib Din Logistics, SS Corporation, Syed Murtaza Ali Jaffery, Syed Mehdi Abbas Jaffery and Syed Aqeel… Read more
Karachi: The Overseas Investors Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OICCI) submitted comprehensive Taxation Proposals for the Federal Budget 2021-22 which highlight various measures required to… Read more
KARACHI: Pre-admission notices were issued for March 18 to the Chairman FBR, Member (Sales Tax-Policy) and Commissioner Sales Tax in a petition filed by M/S… Read more
The All Pakistan CNG Association (APCNGA) on Monday said the government is promoting CNG to reduce urban pollution, cut oil import bill and increase employment…. Read more
KARACHI: The judgment was reserved in a bunch of petitions filed against issuance of show cause notices by Sales Tax Authorities in violation of section25/72… Read more
To resolve liquidity problem of exporters, restoration of Zero Rating on Sales Tax – No Payment No Refund Regime reinstating SRO 1125 is highly indispensible…. Read more
The value added textile export sector has reached to the verge of disaster due to severest ever liquidity crisis in the history of Pakistan caused… Read more
- Dolfines SAS acquires 8.2 France 02-Aug-2021MONTIGNY LE BRETONNEUX, FRANCE: Dolfines SAS, an independent specialist in engineering and services for the renewable and conventional energy industry,... Continue reading The post Dolfines SAS acquires 8.2 France appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Fertiglobe acquires 15% Stake in EBIC for $43 million 02-Aug-2021AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS: OCI N.V. announced Fertiglobe has agreed with a KBR-led consortium (NYSE: KBR), which includes Mitsubishi, JGC and Itochu,... Continue reading The post Fertiglobe acquires 15% Stake in EBIC for $43 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- SSE sells stake in Scotia Gas Networks for £1.225 billion 02-Aug-2021LONDON, UK: SSE Plc has agreed to sell its entire 33.3% stake in gas distribution operator Scotia Gas Networks Ltd... Continue reading The post SSE sells stake in Scotia Gas Networks for £1.225 billion appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Subsea 7 announces floating wind acquisition 02-Aug-2021LUXEMBOURG: Subsea 7 S.A. has entered into an agreement to acquire a majority interest in the equity of Nautilus Floating... Continue reading The post Subsea 7 announces floating wind acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Warwick, Solent, West London and Leiden to adopt Tribal’s cloud offerings 02-Aug-2021LONDON, UK: Tribal Group announced a series of cloud contract wins, demonstrating the attraction of the Group’s expanding range of... Continue reading The post Warwick, Solent, West London and Leiden to adopt Tribal’s cloud offerings appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Dolfines SAS acquires 8.2 France 02-Aug-2021