KARACHI: MCC Port Qasim Export has lodged an FIR against M/s General Tobacco Company for removing illegally in a clandestine manner a large quantity of… Read more
KARACHI: Sindh High Court closed the doors for those petitioners/applicants/ accused who challenges registration of FIR of which the trial court i.e. Special Court for… Read more
KARACHI: Rasheed Shaikh, an officer of BPS 22, posted as Director General , Custom Intelligence at FBR, Islamabad, Dost Muhammad Principal Appraiser, Directorate of Intellligence… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate of Customs Intelligence and Investigation (I&I Karachi) has served an Incident Report for Adjudication against Defence Housing Authority LHR Gujranwala Chapter for claiming… Read more
KARACHI: The Judge, Special Customs & Excise Court, Karachi has acquitted a Customs Clearing agent Zahid Farooq booked by Pakistan Customs in an alleged case… Read more
KARACHI: Jamshed Town Police has lodged an FIR against one Haris Shakeel s/o Muhammad Shakeel, resident of House C-75, Block-15, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi for defrauding people…. Read more
KARACHI: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Karachi has lodged an FIR against persons to be ascertained later for smuggling foreign origin betel nut. According to details,… Read more
KARACHI: An owner and a manager of a petroleum filling station located at Korangi Fish Harbour catering to fishing trawlers and boats were admitted to… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has lodged an FIR against Shakeel Ahmed of M/s Raim Enterprises for submitting fake invoice in order to misdeclare actual value… Read more
KARACHI: The hearing of a petition filed by the Popular Juice Industries Private Limited was adjourned till Sept 23 by a Custom appellate bench of… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021