KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), responding to a show cause notice issued by the Federal Tax Ombudsman in a complaint filed by Mr… Read more
KARACHI: All Pakistan Welding Electrode Association (APWEA) has sought indulgence of FBR authorities in curbing smuggling and sale of welding electrodes in the country. In… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Tax Ombudsman has issued a show cause cause notice to the Secretary Revenue Division, Member Customs Operations, Director General Investigations & Intelligence… Read more
KARACHI: Continuing with the policy to decide cases including constitution petitions, Special Custom reference Applications etc without delay, the Custom Appellate bench of High Court… Read more
KARACHI: The applicant lawyer who levelled certain allegations against Honorable judge of Customs and Anti Smuggling, Karachi could not be traced despite efforts to trace… Read more
KARACHI: Mrs Sadaf Asif, Judge, Special Customs, Taxation & Anti Smuggling, Karachi complained to Chairman Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) against Dost Muhammad, Superintendent, Directorate… Read more
KARACHI: Syed Asif Bukhari, a Karachi based lawyer who also appears before the Special Customs, Excise and Taxation Court, Karachi has hurled allegation against the… Read more
Karachi (PR) Mr. Nasir Khan Acting-President of the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry has shown his serious concern over the no response… Read more
Karachi (PR) Mian Nasser Hyatt Magoo, President Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and industry in a meeting held with Chairman FBR along with senior… Read more
KARACHI: Karachi Customs Agents Association (KCAA) informed that in order to resolve certain issues relating to exports & imports, the delegation of Karachi Customs Agents… Read more
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021Financial distress at Evergrande has brought jitters in Emerging Market bonds — however, fortunately most of the impacts are limited... Continue reading The post Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares 23-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Inventiva, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, has completed sales of 2.083 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) pursuant to the... Continue reading The post Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition 23-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Hexatronic Group AB has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of Data Center Systems (DCS),... Continue reading The post Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Kromek Group has received a contract worth up to $1.6m from a US federal entity for the Group’s... Continue reading The post Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: PetroNeft Resources, an oil & gas exploration and production company operating in the Tomsk Oblast, Russian Federation, announced... Continue reading The post PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021
- KCCI Managing Committee unanimously elects Office Bearers for 2021-22 23-Sep-2021
- SHC disposes of suits setting Customs free to proceed with SCNs 23-Sep-2021
- OMCs warned to remove smuggled goods from outlets 23-Sep-2021
- I&I Karachi seizes smuggled goods and vehicles worth Rs64.8mn 23-Sep-2021
- IPRE Karachi seizes consignment of counterfeit empty bottles of known brands 22-Sep-2021