Islamabad: Carrying forward its customer centric business model, Pakistani telecom operator, Ufone has offered all in one bundles with exciting voice and data rewards for… Read more
Karachi: Citi Pharma IPO’s book building phase will be held on 15th and 16th June where high net worth individuals and institutional investors will subscribe… Read more
Karachi: REDRETAIL (JV of REDtone Group & iDMission LLC) and 1LINK recently signed an agreement to enable bill payments across retail stores in Pakistan. By… Read more
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has issued exclusive instructions on Shariah Non-Compliance Risk (SNCR) management, aimed at enhancing the stability and soundness of Islamic banking…. Read more
Continuing with the agenda of modernizing foreign exchange regulations, State Bank of Pakistan has proposed changes in its regulatory instructions for exports of goods from… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate of Customs Intelligence and Investigation (I&I Karachi) has served an Incident Report for Adjudication against Defence Housing Authority LHR Gujranwala Chapter for claiming… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Preventive Karachi has lodged an FIR against one Rana Phool Muhammad for trying to get refund from government exchequer through submitting forged documents…. Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021