KARACHI: ASO of MCC Preventive Karachi has arrested 09 persons involved in stealing goods from the State Warehouse-III. On the directives of Collector Saquif Saeed… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Quetta has seized smuggled goods including narcotics worth Rs152 million as Chief Collector Gul Rehman and Collector Irfan Javed are pursuing a rigorous… Read more
ISLAMABAD: Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL), the largest digital bank in Pakistan and Teamup, a leading incubation and acceleration platform, have signed a Memorandum of… Read more
Karachi: Emirates SkyCargo is further strengthening its temperature sensitive pharma and vaccine handling capabilities in Dubai with the extension of its fully automated cool room with… Read more
Karachi: Engro Fertilizers Limited, Pakistan’s premier seed-to-harvest solutions provider, has signed a Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) with MNS University of Agriculture, Multan, to establish and… Read more
KARACHI: An official working in BPS 16 as Assistant Private Secretary to Special Custom, Excise & Taxation Court Judge, Karachi was transferred to National Accountability… Read more
Lahore: The Northumbria University and LUMS, in partnership with UP-SIGN, is working with Pakistan and the UK’s top scientists to bring the country’s textile sector… Read more
SBP has provided a major facilitation to mentally disordered persons by allowing them to open a bank account through a well-defined account opening process. The… Read more
ISLAMABAD: The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) has passed an order directing the management of DHA-I Islamabad to restore a level playing field by giving… Read more
KARACHI: President Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KCCI) M. Shariq Vohra has congratulated the Honorable Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Gulzar Ahmed, Prime Minister… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021