KARACHI: The Customs Adjudication has ordered confiscation of the consignment of power cables imported by M/s Yamaha Motor Pakistan (Pvt) Limited with an option to… Read more
KARACHI: Model Customs Collectorate (MCC) Appraisement (West) has announced auction of a huge bunch of fresh and left over vehicles and other goods schedule for… Read more
KARACHI: Haroon Muhammad Khan Tareen, Inland Revenue officer of BS-21, has been posted as Director General, Directorate General of Intelligence and Investigation (Inland Revenue) Islamabad…. Read more
KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Tuesday notified transfer and posting of Inland Revenue Service (IRS) officers BS-17-18-19 with immediate effect until further orders…. Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan and Libya have signed a convention for the avoidance of double taxation with respect to taxes on income on January 9, 1975. Have… Read more
KARACHI: Sindh governor Dr. Ishratul Ebad Khan on Tuesday inaugurated the beautification project of Edulgee Dinshaw Road i.e. Custom House Road. In view of the… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021