KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified transfers/postings of the following officers of Pakistan Customs Service (BS-18-19) with immediate effect and until further… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Intelligence Unit (CIU) of Model Customs Collectorate (MCC) of Port Muhammad Bin Qasim has foiled a bid of defrauding the authorities by wheat… Read more
KARACHI: The Collectorate of Customs Port Mohammad bin Qasim has recovered Rs4.4 million from two wheat importers, which was imposed by Customs Adjudication for violating… Read more
KARACHI: The Anti-Smuggling Organization of MCC Hyderabad has seized 15,000 liters along with the tanker of Irani diesel from around Hyderabad bypass as part of… Read more
KARACHI: President of the Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI), Iftikhar Ahmed Vohra has expressed deep concern over the Custom authorities unjust decision to… Read more
KARACHI: Mrs. Sumaira Nazir Khan, BS-20 and officer of Pakistan Customs Service has been posted at Director General of the Directorate General of Customs Valuation,… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan and Spain have signed a convention for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021