KARACHI: Tando Muhammad Khan Police has recovered large quantity of chewing tobacco (Maim Puri) material from the official Toyota Hilux (Surf) of Customs Intelligence and… Read more
KARACHI: The provisional release of consignments of Export Oriented Units including Younus Textile Mills, Liberty Textile Mills and others was ordered by a custom appellate… Read more
Karachi: Agha Steel Industries is going to sell 100,000 metric tons of low-carbon billets worth approximately Rs 10.5 billion per annum to Horizon Steel, a… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Budget 2020-21 has proposed exemption of additional custom duties on those tariff lines which now attract zero customs duty in tariff along with… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers’ Association (PPMA) has warned the federal government that any decision to discontinue import of raw material of medicines from India will… Read more
KARACHI: The textile sector, which is getting export orders diverted from China, is facing shortage of raw materials as import consignments are stuck at Chinese… Read more
KARACHI: Justice Fahim Ahmed Siddiqui of High Court of Sindh confirmed anticipatory bail granted to Muhammad Ibrahim, Director of Imperial Impex in a case FIR… Read more
KARACHI: The Ministry of Finance (Revenue Division) has notified that from July 01, 2019, the clearance of inputs (raw material, sub-components, components, sub-assemblies and assemblies)… Read more
KARACHI: The Revenue Division, Ministry of Finance has exempted additional customs duty of 2.0 percent on certain goods levied earlier vide SRO No. 630(I)/2018. [the_ad… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate of Customs Intelligence and Investigation Peshawar has unearthed evasion of duty and taxes to the tune of around a billion rupees. Director Peshawar… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021