KARACHI: Government has allocated Rs1.37 trillion defence budget for the fiscal year 2021-22, which is 6.28 percent higher over the estimated allocations for the year… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Budget FY22 envisages a collection of Rs506 billion in additional revenue through taxation and enforcement measures. According to the proposed budget, Federal… Read more
KARACHI: Government has earmarked Rs682 billion for subsidies to various sectors for the next fiscal year, up 226.31 percent from Rs209 billion this fiscal. For… Read more
KARACHI: Federal budget FY22 has proposed to abolish withholding tax (WHT) on cash withdrawal from the banking system and non-cash banking transfers. The federal government… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Budget 2021/22 has proposed to abolish the federal excise duty (FED) and reduction in the sales tax on the locally-manufactured small cars. The… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Budget FY22 has proposed imposition of tax on the domestic electricity consumers who are not on the Active Taxpayers List (ATL). Through the… Read more
KARACHI: Imran Khan led government has announced increase in monthly minimum wage to Rs20,000 from existing Rs17,500. Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin while presenting the budget… Read more
KARACHI: Federal budget FY22 has proposed reduction in tax rate on capital gain tax (CGT) on disposal of securities to 12.5 percent from existing rate… Read more
KARACHI: Government has planned to develop Border Sustenance Markets to mitigate the problems faced by the people residing in border areas due to fencing and… Read more
Rs260 billion for the Ehsaas programme. Rs900 billion for public sector development programmes, which has been increased by 40%. The amount will be spent on… Read more
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Alstom and Plastic Omnium have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to collaborate on the development of high-end... Continue reading The post Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Pernod Ricard has signed an agreement for the acquisition of The Whisky Exchange, a leading spirits online and... Continue reading The post Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Workspace Group announced the exchange of contracts for the disposal of 13-17 Fitzroy Street in Fitzrovia, for a... Continue reading The post Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group 21-Sep-2021TAMPA: Seven Seas Water Group, a multi-national provider of water and wastewater solutions, appointed Henry J. Charrabé as new Chief... Continue reading The post Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Stenprop announced that, effective today, it has changed its name from Stenprop Limited to Industrials REIT Limited, in... Continue reading The post Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021
- Emirates SkyCargo upgrades customers to a seamless booking experience with CargoWise 21-Sep-2021
- DGTO allows APCAA to hold elections as per revised schedule, imposes conditions 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes smuggled goods 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Peshawar seizes pistols and ammunition coming from Afghanistan 21-Sep-2021
- Vehicle and maim puri seized by police did not belong to I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021