KARACHI: An appellate bench of High Court of Sindh admitted Rao Aslam, Appraiser of Pakistan Customs to protective bail for seven days against a solvent… Read more
KARACHI: The applicant lawyer who levelled certain allegations against Honorable judge of Customs and Anti Smuggling, Karachi could not be traced despite efforts to trace… Read more
KARACHI: Rejecting the arguments advanced by Tariq Aziz, representative of Pakistan Customs, Port Qasim Collectorate opposing release of a consignment after importer contested assessment order,… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Customs will be the lead agency of Pakistan Single Window (PSW) operations and Member Customs would serve as the Secretary of the Governing… Read more
KARACHI: Anees Ali Syed, s/o Syed Altaf Hussain, Assistant Collector (Import), Pakistan Customs posted at Customs House Karachi has lodged a F.I.R against two identified… Read more
KARACHI: The doors for getting the vehicles having concealed cavities used for smuggling, were closed by a customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh… Read more
KARACHI: FBR under the performance agreements signed with Prime Minister Office is n consistently reforming existing procedures and workflows in compliance with international commitments on… Read more
KARACHI: The release of a passenger bus detained since May 2018 on charge of being used in smuggling of miscellaneous foreign goods, was ordered by… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement West and MCC Appraisement East have initiated a thorough scrutiny of the record pertaining to import and clearance of used vehicles in… Read more
KARACHI: A number of identical Special Custom Reference Application SCRA 63-75 of 2015 were dismissed by a customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh… Read more
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Alstom and Plastic Omnium have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to collaborate on the development of high-end... Continue reading The post Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Pernod Ricard has signed an agreement for the acquisition of The Whisky Exchange, a leading spirits online and... Continue reading The post Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Workspace Group announced the exchange of contracts for the disposal of 13-17 Fitzroy Street in Fitzrovia, for a... Continue reading The post Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group 21-Sep-2021TAMPA: Seven Seas Water Group, a multi-national provider of water and wastewater solutions, appointed Henry J. Charrabé as new Chief... Continue reading The post Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Stenprop announced that, effective today, it has changed its name from Stenprop Limited to Industrials REIT Limited, in... Continue reading The post Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021
- Emirates SkyCargo upgrades customers to a seamless booking experience with CargoWise 21-Sep-2021
- DGTO allows APCAA to hold elections as per revised schedule, imposes conditions 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes smuggled goods 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Peshawar seizes pistols and ammunition coming from Afghanistan 21-Sep-2021
- Vehicle and maim puri seized by police did not belong to I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021