Lahore: Keeping up with the commitment of prioritising safety and well-being, foodpanda in collaboration with Punjab Traffic Police organised an awareness session on road safety… Read more
LAHORE: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Lahore has made seizures valuing Rs762.91 million by framing 30 seizures during the month of February 2021, comprising of both… Read more
Mian Anjum Nisar President Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industries (FPCCI) has established Help Desks in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad offices to help… Read more
KARACHI: Mrs Sadaf Asif, Judge, Special Customs, Excise & Taxation Court on Thursday acquitted two accused namely Naeem Ahmed Malik and Aamar Khalil of Malik… Read more
Lahore: The 6th Teacher’s Literature Festival (TLF) was held at the Children’s Library Complex by Idara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi (ITA). TLF, a tribute to International Education day 2020…. Read more
Lahore: After the two exhilarating days of literature celebrations of Lahore, the 64thChildren’s Literature Festival (CLF) wrapped up at Children’s Library Complex on Wednesday with… Read more
Lahore: The Ministry of Commerce and Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) organized an awareness seminar on the second phase of China Pakistan Free Trade… Read more
Lahore: Day 1 of the two-day programme of 64th Children’s Literature Festival CLF culminated here today at the Children Library Complex Lahore, with 1000s of… Read more
LAHORE: The two-day 64th Children’s Literature Festival (CLF) and one-day 7th teacher’s Literature Festival (TLF) will be held on January 21-23, 2020 at the Children… Read more
LAHORE: The Directorate of Customs Intelligence Lahore has seized sizeable quantity of narcotics, which was being transported to Lahore from Peshawar. Information was passed from… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021