KARACHI: The respondent officials of Pakistan Customs including Chief Collector, Appraisement South, Director General and Director (Valuation) were restrained by a customs appellate bench of… Read more
MCC APPRAISEMENT EAST/WEST, PORT QASIM, AIR FREIGHT UNIT AND MCC-EXPORTS KARACHI & PORT QASIM. The Karachi Customs Agents Association has already informed the collectorates of… Read more
The Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts & Accessories Manufacturers (PAAPAM) has stressed the need for providing level-playing field to the tractors’ Auto parts manufacturers through… Read more
KARACHI: A Special Custom Reference Application (SCRA) filed by Pakistan Customs impugning an order in appeal passed by Special Custom Appellate Tribunal (SCAT) was dismissed… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Karachi has lodged an FIR against Muhammad Murtaza owner of M/s Murtaza Enterprises, Jama Cloth Karachi for causing a loss… Read more
KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh on Monday asked a counsel to state correct facts. The bench was hearing a petition… Read more
KARACHI: As many as 16 Special Custom Reference Applications (SCRA’s) were remanded to the Special Customs Appellate Tribunal (SCAT) by a Customs Appellate bench of… Read more
PAAPAM Members appreciate PM notice of higher car prices; want 10-year ‘Auto parts localization policy’. The Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts & Accessories Manufacturers (PAAPAM)… Read more
The Pakistan’s two major value-added export-oriented bodies of the apparel sector have welcomed Prime Minister Imran Khan’s visit to Sialkot on Dec 9, saying the… Read more
KARACHI: A major incentive has been provided in the Federal Budget 2020-21 by prescribing reduced rates for certain imports. A major change has been introduced… Read more
- Ooredoo & CK Hutchison agree $6bn merger of Indonesian businesses 17-Sep-2021DOHA, QATAR: Ooredoo Group and CK Hutchison Holdings have signed definitive transaction agreements for the proposed merger of their respective telecommunications businesses in Indonesia, PT... Continue reading The post Ooredoo & CK Hutchison agree $6bn merger of Indonesian businesses appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Iceland Seafood agrees to buy 85% shares in Ahumados Dominguez 17-Sep-2021REYKJAVÍK: Iceland Seafood announced that an agreement has been finalised with the Mestanza family to acquire an 85% stake in... Continue reading The post Iceland Seafood agrees to buy 85% shares in Ahumados Dominguez appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Dometic Group to acquire Igloo for up to $900 million 17-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Dometic Group has entered into an agreement to acquire Igloo – one of the world’s leading companies in... Continue reading The post Dometic Group to acquire Igloo for up to $900 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Yara curtails ammonia production due to increased gas prices 17-Sep-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Record high natural gas prices in Europe are impacting ammonia production margins, and as a result Yara International... Continue reading The post Yara curtails ammonia production due to increased gas prices appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hawkwing Plc funds acquisitions by Internet Fusion Group 17-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Hawkwing plc has provided Internet Fusion Group Limited with a secured loan of £13.7 million to fund two... Continue reading The post Hawkwing Plc funds acquisitions by Internet Fusion Group appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ooredoo & CK Hutchison agree $6bn merger of Indonesian businesses 17-Sep-2021
- Customs seizes Utility Stores sugar being smuggled to Afghanistan 18-Sep-2021
- NITL Launches Fourth Islamic Fund – NIT ISLAMIC MONEY MARKET FUND 17-Sep-2021
- President of Pakistan unveils SBP’s ‘Banking on Equality’ Policy to reduce gender gap in financial inclusion 17-Sep-2021
- Lucky Cement Awarded Environment Excellence Award 2021 17-Sep-2021
- PTCL partners with Dell Technologies to bring Microsoft Azure Stack Services to Pakistan 17-Sep-2021