KARACHI: Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) has expressed his displeasure over the behavior of FBR chief commissioners and chief collectors for not examining the correspondence made… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), responding to a show cause notice issued by the Federal Tax Ombudsman in a complaint filed by Mr… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Tax Ombudsman has issued a show cause cause notice to the Secretary Revenue Division, Member Customs Operations, Director General Investigations & Intelligence… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Quetta has launched a crackdown against non-custom-paid (NCP) vehicles. On the instructions of Chief Collector Enforcement Baluchistan Gul Rehman, FIRs are being lodged… Read more
STEEL VISIONS SEEKS RELEASE OF GOODS: KARACHI: Steel Vision, a firm importing steel sheets filed an application with Collector Exports, KEPZ (Karachi Export Processing Zone)… Read more
KARACHI: Principal Appraiser Customs Intelligence and Investigation has approached Federal Tax Ombudsman requesting review of FTO decision/recommendation in a complaint, highlighting the biased role of… Read more
KARACHI: Deciding a complaint filed by Muhammad Abdullah, Director of Steel Vision (Pvt) Limited under Section 10(1) of the Federal Tax Ombudsman Ordinance 2000, FTO… Read more
KARACHI: Superintendent SIU of Directorate of Customs Intelligence and Investigation Karachi Dost Muhammad has approached Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) complaining against the biased attitude of… Read more
By Mashhud KARACHI: MCC Quetta has launched a fresh crackdown against non-duty-paid vehicles and recovered dozens of smuggled vehicles. On the directives of Federal Tax… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Quetta has sealed a dozen of illegal petrol stations as crackdown against illegal fuel stations continues by MCC Quetta on the direction of… Read more
- Equiduct launches retail trading in ETFs in Europe 22-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Equiduct, the pan-European retail exchange, has launched Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Exchange Traded Products (ETPs) trading on... Continue reading The post Equiduct launches retail trading in ETFs in Europe appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Magnit launches e-pharmacy 22-Sep-2021KRASNODAR, RUSSIA: Magnit, one of Russia’s leading retailers, has opened e-pharmacy throughout Moscow and Moscow region, a news release said.... Continue reading The post Magnit launches e-pharmacy appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Al Seer Marine unveils next generation autonomous surface vessel 22-Sep-2021ABU DHABI, UAE: Al Seer Marine, the leading marine company in the Middle East Region and is a subsidiary of... Continue reading The post Al Seer Marine unveils next generation autonomous surface vessel appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NENT to launch Viaplay streaming service in five new markets 22-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group), one of the world’s fastest growing streaming groups, will launch its Viaplay streaming... Continue reading The post NENT to launch Viaplay streaming service in five new markets appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Technip and NPCC to advance energy transition in UAE, MENA 22-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Technip Energies and National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC), a subsidiary of National Marine Dredging Company, have signed a... Continue reading The post Technip and NPCC to advance energy transition in UAE, MENA appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Equiduct launches retail trading in ETFs in Europe 22-Sep-2021
- OMCs warned to remove smuggled goods from outlets 23-Sep-2021
- I&I Karachi seizes smuggled goods and vehicles worth Rs64.8mn 23-Sep-2021
- IPRE Karachi seizes consignment of counterfeit empty bottles of known brands 22-Sep-2021
- MCC JIAP seizes diamonds 22-Sep-2021
- DGTO orders APCAA to comply with order of Sindh High Court 22-Sep-2021