ISLAMABAD: Taking notice of the widespread concerns and complaints regarding the prima facie deceptive marketing practices by various housing schemes in Punjab, the Competition Commission… Read more
KAARCHI: Sohail Warind, Acting Chairman Association of Builders and Developers of Pakistan (ABAD), lamenting on two incidents of building collapse in Karachi and Sukkur has… Read more
KARACHI: As a campaign against smuggling is underway, Customs Preventive Karachi conducted a raid at a shopping mall in Tariq Road Karachi and recovered smuggled… Read more
Karachi: RedMoney Group, a global provider of specialized Islamic Financial media services, hosted an event titled, “IFN Pakistan Forum 2019” in Karachi. Pak-Qatar Takaful proudly… Read more
KARACHI: Karachi Tax Bar Association has sought several key clarifications in respect of amendments introduced through Finance Act 2019 particularly definition and use of term… Read more
KARACHI: The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), in its First Quarterly Report FY 2020 on the State of Economy, has underlined the need to build… Read more
ISLAMABAD: The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) notified the Panel of Provisional Managers and Official Liquidators Regulations, 2019 laying down criteria for the… Read more
KARACHI: Recovery or seizure of any baggage/goods of the passenger or of any crew member, subsequent to false declaration or failure to declare shall be… Read more
LONDON: Knights Group Holdings, one of the UK’s fastest growing legal and professional services businesses, has agreed to acquire the entire issued share capital of… Read more
SYDNEY: Leading global Mining-Tech company, Imdex Limited has completed the acquisition of Flexidrill and its patent protected technologies, COREVIBE™ and MAGHAMMER™, following payment of NZ$3… Read more
- How Much Has the Portrayal of Minorities in Film Really Changed? 08-Dec-2021It’s easy to assume a lot has changed in the American film industry since its inception over 120 years ago.... Continue reading The post How Much Has the Portrayal of Minorities in Film Really Changed? appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- BHM Capital wins Listing Advisory License 08-Dec-2021DUBAI, UAE: BHM Capital, a leading financial services company in the UAE, has been granted a Listing Advisory License by... Continue reading The post BHM Capital wins Listing Advisory License appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- How Much Has the Portrayal of Minorities in Film Really Changed? 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021