KARACHI: The Sindh High Court (SHC) has restrained the Directorate General of Intelligence & Investigation (I&I) to take any coercive action against a vehicle importer… Read more
KARACHI: The government of Pakistan’s total debt surged to Rs16.383 trillion as on December 31, 2014, a surge of 8.5 percent from Rs15.097 trillion as… Read more
KARACHI: Atif Bajwa, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bank Alfalah Limited has been elected as the President of the Overseas Investors Chamber of Commerce and… Read more
KARACHI: The Customs Drug Enforcement Cell – Jinnah International Airport – foiled an attempt to smuggle out heroin powder from general post office and seized… Read more
KARACHI: The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) has notified upfront tariff for Thar coal power plants, which will only be available for brand new… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified transfers and postings of Grade-19 officers of Pakistan Customs Service (PCS). According to details, Omar Shafique has… Read more
KARACHI: The country’s liquid foreign exchange reserves have increased by 0.29 percent to $15.063 $billion as of January 23, 2015 as compared with $15.019 billion… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate of Customs Intelligence and Pakistan Maritime Security Agency (PMSA) in a joint operation foiled the bid to smuggle huge quantity of foreign origin… Read more
KARACHI: The appraising staff suspended for alleged negligence in the ‘regulatory duty evasion on wheat import case’ is likely to be restored provisionally as no… Read more
KARACHI: The CIU Port Qasim has affected the recovery of Rs118 million; this revenue had been leaked because of the over-use of concessionary SRO. According… Read more
- 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About 04-Dec-2021Real estate investing is a term used to describe a range of different types of investing in real estate. Property... Continue reading The post 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain 03-Dec-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Adthink (ENXTPA:ALADM), the French specialist in smart digital advertising, and American publisher of marketing applications, Atayen have joined... Continue reading The post Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft 03-Dec-2021SAINT-CLOUD, FRANCE: In the presence of the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron, and Sheikh Mohammed ben Zayed Al... Continue reading The post United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn 03-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: 3i Infrastructure has agreed to acquire the stake in ESVAGT owned by its co-investor AMP Capital for £268 million, a bourse... Continue reading The post 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Entra acquires office properties developer Oslo Areal for NOK13.5bn 03-Dec-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Entra ASA has entered into a binding agreement with Gjensidige Forsikring ASA and AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB to acquire 100 %... Continue reading The post Entra acquires office properties developer Oslo Areal for NOK13.5bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About 04-Dec-2021
- Importers, agents booked for importing vehicles on fake documents 04-Dec-2021
- Pakistan’s Liquid Foreign Reserves Position 03-Dec-2021
- Imported consignments of Abdullah Jan & Sons, Dewan Mushtaq Trade Ltd released on payment of differential 03-Dec-2021
- Bituminous manufacturers granted due exemption after FTO intervention 03-Dec-2021
- 13 BS-19 officers promoted to BS-20; two officers were not 03-Dec-2021