KARACHI: Appraisement South has started conducting online hearings in respect of the review requests pertaining to Assessment Group V to promote faceless interaction with traders…. Read more
KARACHI: The anti-smuggling drives launched by Pakistan Customs have never been successful in eradicating the illegitimate trade due to several reasons including shortage of human… Read more
KARACHI: The Senate Committee on Customs has come forward in support of traders reportedly involved in smuggling, and recommended action as well inquiries against Customs… Read more
KARACHI: Karachi Customs Agents Association (KCAA) informed that in order to resolve certain issues relating to exports & imports, the delegation of Karachi Customs Agents… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Port Qasim has lodged several FIRs against various traders/importers for mis-declaration and concealment of actual description, specifications and constituent material to deceive application… Read more
KARACHI: Producers in U.S. and China have begun shipping 10-minute Test Kit for COVID-19 virus exposure, and local traders want to import these testing kits… Read more
ISLAMABAD: A tax law amendment has absolved medium-sized traders from the responsibility of withholding taxes, the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) said on Saturday. The… Read more
KARACHI: The government through the Tax Laws (Second Amendment) Ordinance, 2019, notified the rate of minimum tax under Section 113 of Income tax Ordinance for… Read more
KARACHI: Karachi Tax Bar Association requested Chairman FBR to open the system for businessmen willing to file returns under Amnesty scheme in order to increase… Read more
KARACHI: The clearance of imported consignments particularly of scrap (all kinds) is subjected to a well planned designed technical delay causing huge loss to importers… Read more
- EnQuest completes acquisition of Golden Eagle Area Development 22-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: EnQuest Plc has completed the acquisition of a 26.69% non-operated equity interest in the Golden Eagle Area Development.... Continue reading The post EnQuest completes acquisition of Golden Eagle Area Development appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- LEDGER and LACROIX to produce component of Nano cryptoasset wallet 22-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: LEDGER and LACROIX have decided to join forces to produce a key component of the world’s best-selling cryptoasset... Continue reading The post LEDGER and LACROIX to produce component of Nano cryptoasset wallet appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Scandi Standard appoints Jonas Tunestål as new MD and CEO 22-Oct-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: The Board of Directors of Scandi Standard (SCST SS) has decided to appoint Jonas Tunestål as new managing... Continue reading The post Scandi Standard appoints Jonas Tunestål as new MD and CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Location Sciences selling data and insights business to Digital Envoy 22-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Location Sciences has entered into an agreement to sell its insights dashboard and four contracts pertaining to its... Continue reading The post Location Sciences selling data and insights business to Digital Envoy appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ecofin U.S. commits $49 million Whirlwind acquisition 22-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: The Board of Ecofin U.S. Renewables Infrastructure Trust announced the contractual commitment of $49 million acquisition, which will... Continue reading The post Ecofin U.S. commits $49 million Whirlwind acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- EnQuest completes acquisition of Golden Eagle Area Development 22-Oct-2021
- PTCL, Ufone recognized as Best Place to Work at Pakistan’s leading HR awards 22-Oct-2021
- SHC orders JIT in 1500 Kilogram heroin smuggling case 22-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021