With inflows of $2.71 billion in July 2021, workers’ remittances continued their strong trend, remaining above $2.0 billion for the 14th consecutive month. This is… Read more
Government’s lack of priority and attention to increase cotton yield to support the entire value added textile chain is highly shocking and deplorable. Pakistan is… Read more
The Workers’ Remittances received during July – February FY20 amounted to US $ 15,126.5 million recording an increase US $ 770.7 million or 5.4 percent… Read more
KARACHI: Agha Steel Industries-Pakistan and Danieli–Italy have signed a contract for the Meltshop Enhancement Project, the project includes complete reconstruction of the Electric Arc Furnace… Read more
KARACHI: The judges of High Court of Sindh in a rare full court meeting held Thursday at SHC in a rare demand asked Prime Minister… Read more
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021PHOENIX: Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona (MICA) announced that AM Best affirmed its Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A (Excellent)... Continue reading The post AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: British Gas has agreed to take on the customers of People’s Energy and will ensure that they continue... Continue reading The post British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 20-Sep-2021A major new initiative has been launched by Vodafone Group Plc and ITU, the United Nations’ specialised agency for information... Continue reading The post Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East 20-Sep-2021DUBAI, UAE: Huawei plans to invest $15 million over the next three years in a newly unveiled HUAWEI CLOUD Oasis... Continue reading The post Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Mirriad Advertising, the leading in-content advertising company, has announced a strategic partnership with Influential, the world’s largest influencer... Continue reading The post Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021
- Police recovers hazardous chewing tobacco from official vehicle of I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021
- No APCAA elections on Sept 22 as DGTO re-endorses Sept 14 order 20-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes narcotics worth Rs160 million 20-Sep-2021
- foodpanda making roads safer; organised riding training session 20-Sep-2021
- Pakistani based cricket team claims to win Lanka Premier League, Galle will win LPL this season, feels team owner Nadeem Omar 20-Sep-2021