KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi and Justice Rashida Asad disposed of a petition filed… Read more
Islamabad: South Korea has shown interest in importing urea from Pakistan since South Korean urea supplies have been impacted due to recent limitation on export… Read more
KARACHI: Lucky Cement was ordered to secure the amount of duty,taxes and 50 per cent of penalty with Nazir. The bench was hearing a constitutional… Read more
KARACHI: A Custom Appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) disposed of two suits after counsel for plaintiff side submitted a statement for disposal…. Read more
KARACHI: Anees Ali Syed, s/o Syed Altaf Hussain, Assistant Collector (Import), Pakistan Customs posted at Customs House Karachi has lodged a F.I.R against two identified… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has advised all Chief Collectors of Customs to submit a report regarding the challenges facing Pakistan Tea Association (PTA)…. Read more
Karachi (PR) Mian Anjum Nisar, President “The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry” (FPCCI) said the decision of the withdrawal of 5% regulatory… Read more
KARACHI: Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) was asked to act per its law and mandate and decide the application of a petitioner company for… Read more
Karachi: Agha Steel Industries is going to sell 100,000 metric tons of low-carbon billets worth approximately Rs 10.5 billion per annum to Horizon Steel, a… Read more
KARACHI: A custom appellate bench of High Court of Sindh will hear arguments on law point that what would be the responsibility of a custom… Read more
- Want to Start Investing? Here are the Investment Options to Choose From 29-Nov-2021What’s the point of investing? More money in your pocket. If you can afford to put a little bit of... Continue reading The post Want to Start Investing? Here are the Investment Options to Choose From appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Triple Point acquires hydroelectric projects in Scotland for £26.6mn 29-Nov-2021LONDON, UK: The Board of Directors of Triple Point Energy Efficiency Infrastructure Company has acquired a portfolio of operational, Feed... Continue reading The post Triple Point acquires hydroelectric projects in Scotland for £26.6mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Syncona co-leads Series B financing in Quell Therapeutics of up to $156 million 29-Nov-2021LONDON, UK: Syncona Ltd has committed $25 million (£19 million) to Quell Therapeutics, a world leader in developing engineered T-regulatory... Continue reading The post Syncona co-leads Series B financing in Quell Therapeutics of up to $156 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- PetroTal reports no damage or injuries in Peru earthquake 29-Nov-2021CALGARY: PetroTal Corp. (LON:PTAL) advises that a 7.5 magnitude earthquake hit northern Peru early Sunday November 28, 2021 with the... Continue reading The post PetroTal reports no damage or injuries in Peru earthquake appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Believe acquires 76% stake in India’s Think Music for €13mn 29-Nov-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Believe, one of the world’s leading digital music companies, has acquired Think Music, one of the leading in... Continue reading The post Believe acquires 76% stake in India’s Think Music for €13mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Want to Start Investing? Here are the Investment Options to Choose From 29-Nov-2021
- KCAA holds awareness session on Pakistan Single Window 29-Nov-2021
- Engro Fertilizers wins the prestigious UN Women 2021 Asia-Pacific WEPs Awards for its commitment towards gender empowerment 29-Nov-2021
- Gas Supplies being suspended to CNG Sector for managing additional winter load of domestic customers 29-Nov-2021
- Deposit Agreement Signed between the Saudi Fund for Development (SFD) and the State Bank of Pakistan 29-Nov-2021
- Supernet and PAKSAT Sign Strategic Partnership for Proliferation of Satellite Communications 29-Nov-2021