New Mastercard feature enables banks to equip people with carbon footprint data and insights about environmental impact Recent research by Mastercard revealed 90% of… Read more
KARACHI: State Bank has notified that banks shall open 50% of their total authorized branches dealing in foreign exchange & trade activities on 10th May,… Read more
Prime Minister Mr. Imran Khan paid rich tribute to Overseas Pakistanis for their overwhelming response to the Roshan Digital Account (RDA). He said their support… Read more
Call centers are rapidly becoming customers’ top choice to communicate with their Banks. Over time, the use of call centers by customers to seek information,… Read more
KARACHI: Managing Director of State Bank of Pakistan’s Banking Services Corporation Muhammad Ashraf Khan has said that digitalization of foreign exchange, which started in March… Read more
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has conducted a four year (2016-2019) review of complaints against Banks/MFBs/DFIs. The objective of the review was to gain insights… Read more
KARACHI: President Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KCCI) Agha Shahab Ahmed Khan has stressed that the rate of GST should be reduced by 3… Read more
KARACHI: Two core departments of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) related to forex operations i.e. Exchange Policy Department (EPD) & Foreign Exchange Operations Department (FEOD)… Read more
LONDON: Banks in Lebanon, including Byblos Bank S.A.L., which have been closed since 18 October 2019 and are set to reopen on 1 November 2019,… Read more
SYDNEY: National Australia Bank Limited (NAB) notes that S&P Global Ratings (S&P) has revised its view of the economic risks facing banks operating in Australia,… Read more
- New Revolt Token To Be Revealed Next Week 01-Aug-2021Alternet Systems Inc. announced its cryptocurrency funding partner Revolt Token (RVLT) will reveal on Tuesday next week, August 3rd, 2021,... Continue reading The post New Revolt Token To Be Revealed Next Week appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- How Renewable Energy Affect Global Economy 31-Jul-2021Customers and companies are looking for more cost-effective ways to ramp up renewable electricity generation from wind, solar and hydropower,... Continue reading The post How Renewable Energy Affect Global Economy appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- CluCoin (CLU) Launches Community-Driven Token on BSC 31-Jul-2021CluCoin (CLU) is a unique blockchain-based ecosystem based on hyper-deflationary CLU tokens. Binance Smart Chain (BSC), a fastest-growing smart contract... Continue reading The post CluCoin (CLU) Launches Community-Driven Token on BSC appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- GULAGToken: The Cryptocurrency to Change Crowdfunding Space 31-Jul-2021GULAGToken is a community-based DeFi project which was fair launched in July 2021 on the Binance Smart Chain. GULAGToken provides... Continue reading The post GULAGToken: The Cryptocurrency to Change Crowdfunding Space appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Morgan Stanley’s Antwerp Management buying Augean Plc for £314.9mn 30-Jul-2021LONDON, UK: Antwerp Management Limited, a newly-incorporated company indirectly owned by funds managed or advised by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Inc.... Continue reading The post Morgan Stanley’s Antwerp Management buying Augean Plc for £314.9mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- New Revolt Token To Be Revealed Next Week 01-Aug-2021