KARACHI: Collector Adjudication Farrukh Sajjad has imposed significant penalties on steel importers, their Customs agent and officials of Engineering Development Board (EDB) for availing undue benefit of… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Customs has posted one of its best officer Dr. Rahmatulah Vistro as Director, Directorate of Transit Trade (HQ) Karachi with immediate effect. Further,… Read more
Islamabad: The Overseas Investors Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OICCI), the collective voice of top foreign investors in Pakistan has proposed liberalization and transformation of… Read more
Karachi: The Emirates Group today announced its half-year results for its 2021-22 financial year. Group revenue was AED 24.7 billion (US$ 6.7 billion) for the first six… Read more
Governor Sate Bank of Pakistan (SBP), Dr. Reza Baqir, met the Governors of Saudi Central Bank (SCB) and Bank Indonesia (BI) today on the side… Read more
Lahore: Engro Fertilizers, Pakistan’s premier seed-to-harvest solutions provider, has conducted a series of farmer seminars to support the Government of Punjab’s “Grow More Wheat” initiative… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Enforcement Karachi has seized large quantity of smuggled goods including contraband items and non-custom-paid vehicles worth Rs182.2 million in the first week of… Read more
LAHORE: MCC Enforcement Lahore observed 144th birth anniversary of national poet Allama Iqbal with great zeal and fervor. A smartly turned out contingent of Pakistan… Read more
ISLAMABAD: The Office of the Federal Tax Ombudsman has been providing immediate and inexpensive justice to common people across the country regarding maladministration on… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021