KARACHI: The judge, Special Customs Court at Karachi on Tuesday acquitted one Naveed Ahmed, owner of Hadi Textile in case no 20 of 2014. As… Read more
KARACHI: A constitutional petition filed by Super House Private Limited, importer of artificial leather seeking concession of 9 per cent in Sales Tax (ST)will be… Read more
KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Abdul Rasool Memon and Justice Faisal Agha on Friday ordered issuance of… Read more
KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh on Friday ordered release of a consignment of artificial leather. The consignment was detained by… Read more
KARACHI: The Special Customs Appellate Tribunal comprising chairman Manzoor Hussain and Zulfiqar Kazmi, Member Technical II on Wednesday reserved order in an appeal filed by… Read more
KARACHI: Syed Faiz Rasool Rashidi, Judge, Special Customs Court, Karachi on Monday allowed a request by the Customs, Intelligence and Investigations and put of hearing… Read more
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Norwegian Air Shuttle announced the temporary restrictions on the use of CashPoints will be lifted from Monday 1... Continue reading The post Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent 21-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Lleida.net and the international organization Smart Africa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to cooperate in the digitization... Continue reading The post Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Creation of enhanced California E&P company 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Reabold Resources signed a conditional equity exchange agreement between Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. a US OTC traded... Continue reading The post Creation of enhanced California E&P company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Babcock International Group announced the completion of the sale of Frazer-Nash and provides a short trading update for... Continue reading The post Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Tintra Plc has entered into heads of terms with Sterling Management Centre Ltd in respect of the sale... Continue reading The post Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021