With inflows of $2.71 billion in July 2021, workers’ remittances continued their strong trend, remaining above $2.0 billion for the 14th consecutive month. This is… Read more
Workers remittances exceeded $ 2.0 billion for the eighth consecutive month and amounted to $2.3 billion in January 2021, up by 19 percent over January… Read more
• Workers’ remittances remained above $2 billion for the fourth consecutive month in September. They increased to $2.3 billion, 31.2 percent higher than the same… Read more
In August, workers’ remittances remained above $2 billion for the third month in a row. They reached $ 2.095 billion, which is 24.4 percent higher… Read more
The Workers’ Remittances received during July – February FY20 amounted to US $ 15,126.5 million recording an increase US $ 770.7 million or 5.4 percent… Read more
ISLAMABAD: Ministry of Finance in a statement claimed macro adjustment policies such as monetary tightening, exchange rate adjustments and cuts in development spending have started… Read more
KARACHI: Overseas Pakistani workers remitted US $20.19 billion in the first eleven months (July to May) of FY19, showing a growth of 10.42% compared with… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistani workers remitted US $17.875 billion in the first ten months (July to April) of FY19, showing a growth of 8.45% compared with US… Read more
KARACHI: Overseas Pakistani workers remitted $19.9 billion in FY16, showing a growth of 6.38 percent compared with $18.719 billion received during FY15. During June 2016,… Read more
KARACHI: The private sector has suggested the government to amend the law of â€˜unexplained income and assetsâ€™ just to restrict amount of remittances to $25,000… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021