QUETTA: A divisional level border management Task force meeting on Anti-Smuggling is also scheduled to be held on Tuesday, i.e. 14.09.2021, at MCC Quetta. Representatives… Read more
Balochistan Rural Support Programme BRSP in collaboration with Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF), PHED, WASA, & GIZ commemorated “World Water Day 2021” in Quetta. In… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Quetta has seized large quantity of smuggled goods and lodged two separate FIRs against various accused. Information was received to… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Preventive Quetta has foiled a bid to smuggle large quantity of narcotics worth millions of rupees near Baleli check post. [the_ad id=”31605″]Information was… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Quetta has foiled a bid to transport smuggled goods and seized goods worth millions of rupees near Sorab, Khuzdar. [the_ad id=”32940″]Information was passed… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Quetta has recovered 1,24,000 liters foreign origin Iranian diesel worth Rs28 million, as fresh crackdown is launched against foreign origin Iranian diesel. Collector… Read more
Raza, Director, Transit Trade, Quetta The World Customs Organization (WCO) has dedicated 2018 to building a secure business environment for economic development by launching its… Read more
KARACHI: Director Customs Intelligence, Quetta Irfan Javed has placed two sepoys Maqbool Ahmed and Nooruddin off duty due to their negligence in performing their duty… Read more
KARACHI: International Customs Day was celebrated by the officers and staff of Pakistan Customs throughout the country with zeal and fervor on January 26, 2017…. Read more
KARACHI: 97 Pakistani lost their lives and over hundred sustained injuries in a planned attack by terrorists on Monday morning at the entrance of emergency… Read more
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021Financial distress at Evergrande has brought jitters in Emerging Market bonds — however, fortunately most of the impacts are limited... Continue reading The post Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares 23-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Inventiva, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, has completed sales of 2.083 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) pursuant to the... Continue reading The post Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition 23-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Hexatronic Group AB has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of Data Center Systems (DCS),... Continue reading The post Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Kromek Group has received a contract worth up to $1.6m from a US federal entity for the Group’s... Continue reading The post Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: PetroNeft Resources, an oil & gas exploration and production company operating in the Tomsk Oblast, Russian Federation, announced... Continue reading The post PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021
- OMCs warned to remove smuggled goods from outlets 23-Sep-2021
- I&I Karachi seizes smuggled goods and vehicles worth Rs64.8mn 23-Sep-2021
- IPRE Karachi seizes consignment of counterfeit empty bottles of known brands 22-Sep-2021
- MCC JIAP seizes diamonds 22-Sep-2021
- DGTO orders APCAA to comply with order of Sindh High Court 22-Sep-2021