Karachi: Pak-Qatar Family Takaful Limited (PQFTL) recently signed an agreement with Faysal Funds (Faysal Asset Management Limited) in order to cover lives of their investors… Read more
Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL), signs a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with The City School to offer premium ICT services including telephone and high-speed internet… Read more
Pakistan’s largest digital bank, Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Universal Motors (Private) Limited, a prominent importer, exporter,… Read more
Quetta: Government of Balochistan (GoB) and senior management of Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) met to further consolidate and operationalize the time-bound action plan to… Read more
Pakistan’s largest digital bank, Mobilink Microfinance Bank (MMBL) has joined forces with leading global humanitarian and development non-governmental organization, CARE International in Pakistan (CIP), through… Read more
ISLAMABAD: Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL), the largest digital bank in Pakistan and Teamup, a leading incubation and acceleration platform, have signed a Memorandum of… Read more
MoU signing ceremony was held between Centre for Excellence in Islamic Finance (CEIF), IBA and HABIBMETRO Bank – SIRAT on Monday, May 24, 2021 at… Read more
Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited (CCI Pakistan)pledged to extend the Prime Minister’s ‘Clean and Green Pakistan’ vision by signing a formal memorandum of understanding (MoU) with… Read more
Karachi: Meezan Bank, the Best Bank in Pakistan has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Chapal Builders & Developers, one of the oldest real… Read more
ISLAMABAD: The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) and the Intellectual Property Organisation of Pakistan (IPO) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding on sharing of information… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021