QUETTA: Prime Minister Imran Khan’s government is determined to end smuggling. Pakistan Customs is taking the lead in this effort. Customs Quetta in two separate… Read more
Karachi (PR) Iranian Consul General Reza Nazeri on Friday stressed the need for strengthening trade ties between two neighboring countries, saying Iran is ready for… Read more
KARACHI: A full bench of Supreme Court of Pakistan (SCP) comprising Justice Umar Ata Bindyal, Justice Yahya Afridi and Justice Faisal Arab granted a leave… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs has written a letter to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran to curb trade of betel nut (areca)… Read more
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan and Iran have expressed readiness to resume ferry service between the two countries while establishing shipping service is also under consideration. An Iranian… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Quetta Preventive and MCC Hyderabad have launched a joint crackdown on illegal fuel stations dealing in smuggled Irani diesel and seized large quantity… Read more
KARACHI: The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) has advocated promotion of barter trade between Pakistan and Iran as the Preferential Trade… Read more
ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Power Omar Ayub Khan while reiterating Pakistan’s commitment for further promoting the existing brotherly relations between Pakistan and Iran, has said… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Customs has reduced significantly the valuation of almond by 37 percent to $1.88 per kilogram and allowed the import of the dry fruit… Read more
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021PHOENIX: Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona (MICA) announced that AM Best affirmed its Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A (Excellent)... Continue reading The post AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: British Gas has agreed to take on the customers of People’s Energy and will ensure that they continue... Continue reading The post British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 20-Sep-2021A major new initiative has been launched by Vodafone Group Plc and ITU, the United Nations’ specialised agency for information... Continue reading The post Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East 20-Sep-2021DUBAI, UAE: Huawei plans to invest $15 million over the next three years in a newly unveiled HUAWEI CLOUD Oasis... Continue reading The post Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Mirriad Advertising, the leading in-content advertising company, has announced a strategic partnership with Influential, the world’s largest influencer... Continue reading The post Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021
- Police recovers hazardous chewing tobacco from official vehicle of I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021
- No APCAA elections on Sept 22 as DGTO re-endorses Sept 14 order 20-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes narcotics worth Rs160 million 20-Sep-2021
- foodpanda making roads safer; organised riding training session 20-Sep-2021
- Pakistani based cricket team claims to win Lanka Premier League, Galle will win LPL this season, feels team owner Nadeem Omar 20-Sep-2021