Karachi: As the eyes of sporting enthusiasts around the world turn to Tokyo, a group of very special champions are making their way to the Japanese… Read more
To mark UN Small and Medium Enterprises Day and the vital role that they play in post-pandemic recovery , Emirates is empowering small and medium… Read more
Emirates is ramping up its operations and expanding services across its network to meet strong leisure travel demand over the summer, as entry restrictions ease… Read more
Emirates has announced it will resume four-weekly services to the resort island of Phuket from 2nd July 2021, with the re-opening of the popular destination… Read more
KARACHI: Emirates has been voted ‘Best Airline Worldwide’ for the eighth consecutive time by the Business Traveller Middle East Awards 2021. The airline also took home accolades… Read more
Karachi: Emirates will be showcasing its Premium Economy seats for the first time at Arabian Travel Market 2021 (ATM). The region’s leading travel and tourism exhibition… Read more
Emirates today commenced trials of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Travel Pass– a mobile app to help passengers easily and securely manage their travel… Read more
Emirates is launching special fares in First Class and Business Class, so you can now book your holiday for less and plan to meet friends… Read more
Karachi, Pakistan: Emirates is showcasing the UAE’s remarkable progress in its vaccination programme with a special flight that will carry only fully vaccinated crew and passengers… Read more
Fly safe and stress-free with Emirates to the vibrant and cosmopolitan city Karachi / Dubai, Passengers travelling to Dubai from Pakistan via Emirates can now… Read more
- Dolfines SAS acquires 8.2 France 02-Aug-2021MONTIGNY LE BRETONNEUX, FRANCE: Dolfines SAS, an independent specialist in engineering and services for the renewable and conventional energy industry,... Continue reading The post Dolfines SAS acquires 8.2 France appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Fertiglobe acquires 15% Stake in EBIC for $43 million 02-Aug-2021AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS: OCI N.V. announced Fertiglobe has agreed with a KBR-led consortium (NYSE: KBR), which includes Mitsubishi, JGC and Itochu,... Continue reading The post Fertiglobe acquires 15% Stake in EBIC for $43 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- SSE sells stake in Scotia Gas Networks for £1.225 billion 02-Aug-2021LONDON, UK: SSE Plc has agreed to sell its entire 33.3% stake in gas distribution operator Scotia Gas Networks Ltd... Continue reading The post SSE sells stake in Scotia Gas Networks for £1.225 billion appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Subsea 7 announces floating wind acquisition 02-Aug-2021LUXEMBOURG: Subsea 7 S.A. has entered into an agreement to acquire a majority interest in the equity of Nautilus Floating... Continue reading The post Subsea 7 announces floating wind acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Warwick, Solent, West London and Leiden to adopt Tribal’s cloud offerings 02-Aug-2021LONDON, UK: Tribal Group announced a series of cloud contract wins, demonstrating the attraction of the Group’s expanding range of... Continue reading The post Warwick, Solent, West London and Leiden to adopt Tribal’s cloud offerings appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Dolfines SAS acquires 8.2 France 02-Aug-2021